Tate's Mom...

Advertisement
Advertisement
someone gotta summarize what the mom said cause all the tweets are gone...

Mom hates the gf and says the gf is trying to get Tate to quit football, get a job, and support the gf financially. Mom hadn't talked to tate in 2-3 weeks before this fiasco

Last edited by a moderator:
**** y’all hating on this kid. Geeeeezuz
Chic slid in his DM’s the first week he was here & been smashing ever since & now all of a sudden he’s somehow a simp. LMFAO, hating at its finest around here.

Advertisement
Joker was popping pills before the season just to be able throw a catchable check down, next.

Miami would have had night games and finished way better than 6-6 if this kid got named starter in August. You would have had Rylee and Kiki all over the ESPN broadcasts In the stands.
Major mistake not letting him take the reigns. Kid was a winner and could have been a run first QB threat

Advertisement
Advertisement
So... question. Is kiki one of Dan Blizerians girls? Sorry if this has been discussed just never had the occasion to notice this before. The link to her instagram post tipped me off. Into the rabbit hole and now i see a bunch of pics with girls that look a lot like her. Cant see the freckles so its hard to say. Nothing definitive. Could have been a one time modeling gig.

If so, i mean, im not really sure anything good comes of this.

If it was just a gig fine. Whatever. If not and she's in the orbit thats a whole world of trouble waiting.

Advertisement
Back