Tate

lol been on here for a lil bit before ole boy got banned

Lol As you should have noticed before making your 1st comment....so have I

Amazing how so many can dish it out but can never take it.

So you and Kenneth have a nice day doing your thing
Bye

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm actually Canadian, so yes. You still have to be able to chuck it in that league and hopefully he will develop enough to be qualified to do so.

How ironic will it be in 3 years when Justin Fields signs with the Argonauts and takes Tate's opportunity.

Legit question if you're Canadian- I know the company is Can-Am but are these things reallllly as popular in actual Canada as they are here with the Canadian snowbirds?

2000000015.jpeg

What you meant to say was fat chicks

Fat=any chick that doesn’t look like she been starving in the Russian wilderness for a couple months.

I remember on Total Recall when Recall asked Quaid for his choice of woman: Petite, Athletic, or Voluptuous.

My cousin and some of his friends were visiting from college. Like 8 of us watching the movie. Everyone of us simultaneously said, “Voluptuous”.

Advertisement
Perry has a penchant for blowing holes in the backs of girlfriends of short white teammates. Gonna hate to see the fallout when a neatly groomed Perry drops the video of him piping this chick out while Tate sits in the corner with his shorts around his ankles fielding insults from Perry and this chick about Tate’s inferior fck game.

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Franchise for the win!

I'm actually Canadian, so yes. You still have to be able to chuck it in that league and hopefully he will develop enough to be qualified to do so.

How ironic will it be in 3 years when Justin Fields signs with the Argonauts and takes Tate's opportunity.

Yeah I'm in the "believe in when I see it" camp with Fields. He's gotten a lot of hype for a kid who Georgia handled with kid gloves last year throwing the ball.

CFL has a wider field and Tate has a good arm and throws well to the perimeter. His archetype of small athletic QB has been successful in the CFL. He can be better than Jeremiah Masoli.

I wouldn't rule out the NFL for Tate. He has intangibles that NFL teams will covet. He can have a career like Chase Daniel if he progresses as a passer.

Yeah I'm in the "believe in when I see it" camp with Fields. He's gotten a lot of hype for a kid who Georgia handled with kid gloves last year throwing the ball.

CFL has a wider field and Tate has a good arm and throws well to the perimeter. His archetype of small athletic QB has been successful in the CFL. He can be better than Jeremiah Masoli.

I wouldn't rule out the NFL for Tate. He has intangibles that NFL teams will covet. He can have a career like Chase Daniel if he progresses as a passer.

Well, if Tate does end up in the CFL at least he won’t have to worry about getting beat out for a job by John Football since he already got booted out of that league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back