Tate Martell

Advertisement
if he is a threat to run the ball effectively which he clearly is, he is a dual threat. His arm talent suggests that he does not rely on it. Other Dual Threats that depend on being able to run should not be exclusive to the title. The fact that he is not dependent on his ability to run does not mean he is not a threat to run. Nah mean...

I think Richt sees a little bit of Charlie Ward in Perry. Intelligent, quick release, Accurate passer within the pocket and reads of a system. Dangerous when the play breaks down because he can buy time with his feet/athleticism and continues to look downfield for plays in the passing game. Nothing there he is still a threat to run the ball for yardage.

But i didn't think Ward was a DT QB. I thought he was a passer who could run when he needed to run

Advertisement
he also had 10 rushing TD's, looks like you don't know what you're talking about

Maybe you should watch his hudl before running your mouth
Jr. Highlights (NP7) - N'kosi Perry highlights - Hudl

I watched all 18 minutes of his highlights. I counted 13 runs of 10+ yards. Lets say I missed 2 so round to 15. That is still not dual threat QB. A high school dual threat QB has probably around 1000 yards rushing. Kosi wont due that. He will pass 80-90% of time outside redzone.

He had 10 rushing TD but they all in red zone. I dont really count that as dual threat.

Look at Manziel or Watson stats in high school for a dual threat QB

Johnny Manziel's Football Stats | MaxPreps

Deshaun Watson's (Gainesville, GA) Football Stats | MaxPreps

It also doesn't mean he isn't a dual threat. It isn't defined by yards and if you think it is you're foolish.

Labeling someone a DT is actually saying that. I wouldn't call Aaron Rodgers a DTQB. But that doesn't mean he cant run for TD's in the RZ. Brady gets alot of 4th and shorts, or goalline qb sneaks, does that make him a DT? I'd call Andrew Luck a pocket passer even though he easily can run over people.

J.T. Barrett |MaxPreps : JT Barrett

Anu Solomon's (Las Vegas, NV) Football Stats | MaxPreps : Anu Solomon

Well what do you know?? Two guys who are legit DT QB's but didn't go over 1,000 yards in high school

Anu dosen't even count. He averages like 3 YPC. He only runs because Rich rod has that type of system in place. He is pocket passer.

Barrett only played 5 games in high school senior season. Look at your link. He had like 550 yards rushing in those 5 games. He is dual threat that was dual threat in high school

The general rule I think is that if a QB dosent run for like 1000 yards in full high school season then he wont run for a 1000 yards in college.

I guess we just disagree on what a dual threat QB is. I think a DT QB has to at least go for 500+ yards rushing in college. Anything else is pass first QB IMO. You might disagree and thats cool

Trimmed list down, and we're not in it, which makes perfect sense. Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Napoleon syndrome?

1547149225250.png

Is this him ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just tweeted out that Miami is in his top 7...

Before people get excited, just know that he has not a had a single conversation with any coach at Miami. Not sure how Canes made the cut, but Miami is very happy with their current haul at the position.

Man where the **** you come from,
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back