Tate Martell

Advertisement
I think you are mixing up Fields and Martell. Fields is likely to get the hardship waiver due to the racism stuff. Martell has an uphill battle.
Ya, I was talking about Fields' waiver. The only reason I brought up Martell is because he's transferring from OSU and I think that shows OSU believes that Fields' waiver will be approved. Also thought the social media battle between Martell and Fields was funny.

Advertisement
Its weird to me that Martell talked so much then left without battling it out with Fields. Definitely possible that the coaches let him know that Fields would be the guy given the new coach's relationship with Fields, but still a risky move. The funniest part about their social media battle was after Martell sent out the second or third shot at Fields, Fields went and liked all of Martell's sister's instagram pics. Here's what the sister looks like fwiw. https://www.barstoolsports.com/chic...-lets-not-forget-the-other-star-of-the-family
Sis is bad. Miami being where Instagram models want to go might be a factor. Tate looks like a dude who might enjoy Miami to much though. Gives me Baby Jesus vibes

Advertisement
Kind sir,

I kindly request that you post with greater frequency, so that I may continue to enjoy seeing your avatar in multiple threads.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your assistance in moving this initiative forward.

Kind Regards,
AutoCANE

Will do

Can someone fill me in on the Instagram drama?
Tate Martell started tweeting cryptic tweets addressed to Fields when it was first rumored that Fields was interested in OSU. Basically saying the grass isn't always greener and it would be a bad look to get beaten out twice. Then he said that Fields didn't scare him because he had invested a year into the program and Fields hadn't invested any time into it. After that Fields started following Martell's sister on IG and liking her risque pics. Then Martell's name shows up in the portal. It'll be interesting to see if Fields becomes more successful than Fromm or Martell now. I'm admittedly biased because Fields is from my home town and played baseball with my little brother at Harrison, so I've been hearing the hype on him for a minute. Still, wouldn't surprise me if Fromm or Martell went on to have a better college career.

Advertisement
Tate Martell started tweeting cryptic tweets addressed to Fields when it was first rumored that Fields was interested in OSU. Basically saying the grass isn't always greener and it would be a bad look to get beaten out twice. Then he said that Fields didn't scare him because he had invested a year into the program and Fields hadn't invested any time into it. After that Fields started following Martell's sister on IG and liking her risque pics. Then Martell's name shows up in the portal. It'll be interesting to see if Fields becomes more successful than Fromm or Martell now. I'm admittedly biased because Fields is from my home town and played baseball with my little brother at Harrison, so I've been hearing the hype on him for a minute. Still, wouldn't surprise me if Fromm or Martell went on to have a better college career.

Kid's scared of competition.

Advertisement
Back