Tate Martell

247Sports has learned that Ohio State quarterback Tate Martell is looking at Louisville, Miami and West Virginia as potential transfer destinations.
Martell is expected to visit all three this week beginning with West Virginia on Sunday. Per Eersports insider Chris Anderson, Martell will head to Miami on Monday. A source around Louisville could not confirm a date at this time.

Advertisement
Would love to get both Martell and Hurts. But if we can only get one.... it's Jalen and it's not close

Advertisement
I am gonna say this now. I have a good feeling about this. So Mr.Martell, welcome to the U! With former teammates babba and jordan. Not to mention the opportunity. West Virginia maybe the only threat. Louisville, I seriously doubted.

Advertisement
You get jalen and Tate, N'kosi will transfer!
In the age of the transfer portal, if all 3 current quarterbacks wanna bounce, they're welcome to do it! I'd prefer that JW stick around, since I still think he is the goods and could blossom under Enos tutelage, but if we get Jalen and Tate and all 3 bounce, so be it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tate's deep ball and arm strength is not impressive. Are we sure that he has more potential than JW?

Shame. After that FSU game, I thought Kosi was the future. Kid made some big throws that game. I still think the kid is ultra talented and maybe he turns around his off the field approach with this new staff.
I wouldn't put money on Perry to turn it around but they all should get a clean slate. Having an offensive coordinator you can believe in who puts you in good situations should do wonders.

Advertisement
Back