Tate Martell 1+1= pine

Advertisement
When i wrote about how I sat with Rohan Marley excane alumni and
He said this guy look bad, so where are you mr graduate
From greedy with all your insults.
I seen Tate live in person and I was
Not impressed at all.still with all that
Being said if he can turn it around
I will support him, but I doubt it because he runs to the sideline to see the field, and his passes doesn't have anything on them.🏈
Dumb!

Well I hate to say I was right, but I was right🐴. This goes to show all of my true hurricanes brothers what we are up against. There are a lot of imposters on this site pretending to be cane fans. The only problem was
The ran into a diehard who actually have connections with players and
Coaches. I see Jimmy Johnson all
The time in the Florida keys he washes his car at a place called fair
Way right next to the hood. Jimmy's not scared of no one, and every time I see him we talk canes. So all you
Butt crunchers who poisoned this site with your garbage threads, you are now on noticed. if you post something that's negative to the program are you just dont know
What the f**k you saying I'm going to RIP you a new one.

Advertisement
Easily the worst poem I have ever read in my life.

0/10.
1565771097565.gif

Well I hate to say I was right, but I was right🐴. This goes to show all of my true hurricanes brothers what we are up against. There are a lot of imposters on this site pretending to be cane fans. The only problem was
The ran into a diehard who actually have connections with players and
Coaches. I see Jimmy Johnson all
The time in the Florida keys he washes his car at a place called fair
Way right next to the hood. Jimmy's not scared of no one, and every time I see him we talk canes. So all you
Butt crunchers who poisoned this site with your garbage threads, you are now on noticed. if you post something that's negative to the program are you just dont know
What the f**k you saying I'm going to RIP you a new one.
E697721A-45EB-409A-B254-404C630632F0.gif

Advertisement
Back