Tate Martell 1+1= pine

Advertisement
y
The **** is this bull****? You had me waste my unlimited data on
you can always call your man...i mean your wife
Bet this guy ain't driving to work at any time of the day. Posting while stupid hurts everyone. Dude joined CIS on New Years Eve 2016. Nuff said.
the few words and threads that I write is five thousand times yours
You can hate all day but one thing
You cant do is #1 have more knowledge about the canes#2 I was born and raised in Miami #3 I personally know some of the players and #4 I know what the f**k I m talking about. You want a medal because you joined long time ago?
😂 please get a life and talk football
If you can, can you? I dont think so all you're about is grammar lol that's the
Easy way out. Dude if you vant compete get off my threads before I block you. I mean say something without your boy fr***ds permission
Can you do that sweetie.

Advertisement
Perry went 4-2 in 6 starts as a redshirt freshman but these jokers want a kid that played mop up minutes BEFORE he was given the boot by the same dude that recruited him. SMDH
Yes i know bro. I mean Perry played in big games Tate played against Rutgers. and if Richt doesn't take
His confidence away for off field behavior who knows what he could
Have done. But these clowns dont want to win thats why they cant talk
Football to me because I m 💯involved with this team. I sat a long time on the sidelines and just listened to people who dont have a
Clue what's going on. all they do is wait for a negative post so they can join in with nothing to say.

You are an idiot. Dumber than dirt (and write as if you were 10 years old [10 years old

I can tell you this sambo I m 6"1 210
Black man. And I m 💯% sure your wife would leave you for this dumb
Idiot because my d**k is bigger than your head. and maybe she will talk
About football since you cant. I mean
Thats after she gets some air😂😂😂

You seem confused. To be a leader, people actually have to follow you. Yet everyone is just laughing at you.
I have plenty of people talking about
Football with me read the posts and
The likes. You guys are talking about nothing I mean look how you responded all you could do is tell me
what the next man is saying. if Frank
Puts his finger in his **s you going to
Put yours to? Course not... I m sure you would take a bigger approach .
😄😄🐴😂

Advertisement
Yes i know bro. I mean Perry played in big games Tate played against Rutgers. and if Richt doesn't take
His confidence away for off field behavior who knows what he could
Have done. But these clowns dont want to win thats why they cant talk
Football to me because I m 💯involved with this team. I sat a long time on the sidelines and just listened to people who dont have a
Clue what's going on. all they do is wait for a negative post so they can join in with nothing to say.
You're an Idiot

I have plenty of people talking about
Football with me read the posts and
The likes. You guys are talking about nothing I mean look how you responded all you could do is tell me
what the next man is saying. if Frank
Puts his finger in his **s you going to
Put yours to? Course not... I m sure you would take a bigger approach .
😄😄🐴😂
Try it again in English.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When i wrote about how I sat with Rohan Marley excane alumni and
He said this guy look bad, so where are you mr graduate
From greedy with all your insults.
I seen Tate live in person and I was
Not impressed at all.still with all that
Being said if he can turn it around
I will support him, but I doubt it because he runs to the sideline to see the field, and his passes doesn't have anything on them.🏈

I am all in for the QB the coaches select. It’s going to be fun if Tate is selected watching you throw an epic hissy fit. The same could be said for Rev D Lee is Tate dosent why the job.

What’s wrong with u people?

Advertisement
Back