Tate Martell đź‘€

Kid picked Ohio St. How the **** do you think he's scared to compete?

We have the 2nd worst QBs in the FBS last year and some of our fans dont want either Hurts or Martell. Insane
It’s apparent a lot of posters don’t understand this kids potential. Dude was 43-0 in high and a National Champion. Played his best football in the biggest games against the best competition in the nation. This is a no brainer. Do what it takes to get this kid!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Hurts, Martel, and JT4 all come, this seriously changes the complexion of our football team. Not to mention Enos as OC/QB coach.

Major Moves by Manny.
We'll be favorites to win the Coastal, 2nd to win the ACCCG and have an outside shot of the CFB Playoffs.

Advertisement
F*ck Shari's berries, this is Miami. Bring that man some croquetas from Islas Canarias or pastelitos from Vicky Bakery so he knows how we roll down here.

Vicky’s never fails to bring the 🔥

On another note, really strong chance we land Martell imo given that two of his best friends are here in Brevin and Bolden and how he exudes the same swag that has been at this U for decades.

Regardless of whether he’s eligible for this upcoming season or the one after, bring that man into the fold pronto!

It’s apparent a lot of posters don’t understand this kids potential. Dude was 43-0 in high and a National Champion. Played his best football in the biggest games against the best competition in the nation. This is a no brainer. Do what it takes to get this kid!!
.animated_1547507501279.gif

Advertisement
No, I live in west palm. I’ll be flying out of Miami next month to go to Costa Rica.

No flights from FLL? I would personally never fly from MIA ever again if I don’t have to, FLL is always cheaper and less of a ****show. The only thing MIA has over FLL are the VIP lounges MIA has 3, and FLL has 0.

Advertisement
Back