Tate Martell đź‘€

Geez be more wierd if we get a vid of the kid at the airport. If my boy that works for TSA wasn’t on strike we’d get it!! Lol

Advertisement
We deserve it! Elite QB play has been missing for far far too long

Our last two Elite QBs were Dorsey and Gino. They both won NCs and were the leaders of their respective offenses. They didn’t have the strongest arms but they got the ball to the right people at the right time. They had free reign at the LOS and both were winners on and off the field.

I’m scared this kid doesn’t want to compete. If he comes here thinking the job is gonna be given to him then that’s a problem

Advertisement
Yeah, this means nothing. It's a really weak class and QBs are always overdrafted.

Where did you get the crazy idea that QBs are always overdrafted?

Ryan+Tannehill+Miami+Dolphins+v+Houston+Texans+oYeQiitSH_Ml.jpg

Advertisement
I’m scared this kid doesn’t want to compete. If he comes here thinking the job is gonna be given to him then that’s a problem

Kid picked Ohio St. How the **** do you think he's scared to compete?

We have the 2nd worst QBs in the FBS last year and some of our fans dont want either Hurts or Martell. Insane

Advertisement
Kid picked Ohio St. How the **** do you think he's scared to compete?

We have the 2nd worst QBs in the FBS last year and some of our fans dont want either Hurts or Martell. Insane
Seriously?! HAha. Dudes been in a system for 2 years and is running away because a 5 star just transferred in. And who said I didn’t want him? Relax and read

Nothing that our QBs has shown makes me confident in starting any of them. Kosi is a headcase, Cade smokes more weed than Snoop Dogg, and Williams couldn't beat out Rosier or Kosi.

Tate/Hurts would easily be the best QB we have the moment they step on campus.

Advertisement
Chances are Tate would not have to sit out a year. With the coaching change at OSU, his waiver should be approved.

He's going to need more than that, because if that was the standard, then every player at every school with a coaching change could transfer and play immediately.

Advertisement
Back