Tate Martell đź‘€

I don't think Jarren leaves if Hurts comes in. Hopefully he has had time over the past couple of days to reallize it's in his best interests to stay and learn under Dan Enos. And he knows Hurts is one year - it's another opportunity to learn and work with an experienced player. I have to believe the kids admire Hurts for sticking it out at Bama.

I think it's a toss up as to what he does if we bring in Martell. And then there's Plumlee as a true freshman. Or there could be someone else that pops up - Kendall from OU or Buechele from Texas. Kendall can play right away. Not sure about Buechele

Advertisement
I don't think Jarren leaves if Hurts comes in. Hopefully he has had time over the past couple of days to reallize it's in his best interests to stay and learn under Dan Enos. And he knows Hurts is one year - it's another opportunity to learn and work with an experienced player. I have to believe the kids admire Hurts for sticking it out at Bama.

I think it's a toss up as to what he does if we bring in Martell. And then there's Plumlee as a true freshman. Or there could be someone else that pops up - Kendall from OU or Buechele from Texas. Kendall can play right away. Not sure about Buechele
Jarren could learn a thing or to about working hard and adversity from Hurts!

I believe Buechele would be a redshirt Jr so we’ll have 2 years.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. There is a bidding war behind the scenes l for Martell. Yes, he family does come from money but schools are going to do whatever it takes to sign him. If Manny is capable of landing Tate, that's going to be very telling of what we can expect from recruiting in the future. Cartell is ****y, flashy, and talented. Is that not what u think of when u think of Miami players? We will land him. Im speaking it into existence.

Also, Morgantown, Miami, or Louisville, which would u rather live in? And this is coming from a person whos living in Louisville right now. Beautiful women here, downtown is lit, but still not Miami.

Advertisement
I've said it once, I'll say it again. There is a bidding war behind the scenes l for Martell. Yes, he family does come from money but schools are going to do whatever it takes to sign him. If Manny is capable of landing Tate, that's going to be very telling of what we can expect from recruiting in the future. Cartell is ****y, flashy, and talented. Is that not what u think of when u think of Miami players? We will land him. Im speaking it into existence.

Also, Morgantown, Miami, or Louisville, which would u rather live in? And this is coming from a person whos living in Louisville right now. Beautiful women here, downtown is lit, but still not Miami.

Tate’s family doesn’t have that much money. His dad sells roofing supplies.

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 8.13.37 PM.png

Advertisement
Tomorrow is the day

Martell hasn't done a great job hiding his like for Miami on Twitter

You know Manny is gonna have Brevin lead the visit and they are going to seal the deal

Hopefully we get news on him, hurts, or Jeff Thomas tomorrow

Guys is this the biggest change in the history of our program going from getting blown out by Wisc and having Richt say he's not changing his offense to hiring a young and hungry Diaz who's putting together a solid staff and bringing in studs via transfer to right the ship.

I'm stunned!!! It's Great To Be A Miami Hurricane!!!!!

Advertisement
Tomorrow is the day

Martell hasn't done a great job hiding his like for Miami on Twitter

You know Manny is gonna have Brevin lead the visit and they are going to seal the deal

Hopefully we get (good) news on him, hurts, or AND Jeff Thomas tomorrow

Advertisement

Do you think it'd be weird if I waited at the gate for his arrival with a Shari's Berries welcome basket? I hear with the government shutdown that TSA won't stop you from walking right by security now.

Advertisement
Back