Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
Tate will be our first priority, no doubt. Yes it will be nice if we can get both but u better believe Manny is going hard after Tate. He's a better fit for the spread scheme and has more eligibility left.

I'm so curious as to what N'kosi and Jarren have showed you as opposed to what Martell has?
They have arm talent that Martel doesn't. The few passes he's thrown in games look mechanical and not natural. Jarren hasn't played much, but we saw film and his Spring game. You can tag on N'kosi about his maturity, but the kid has arm talent. If our Oline could block and our receivers didn't drop so many passes, Perry would have had a higher completion percentage.

You can't deny the dimes he thru in the FIU-FSU games. He needs to he more mature and dedicated.

Martell can join the QB room here I don't care. I just think it's a waste of time.

Advertisement
Tate will be our first priority, no doubt. Yes it will be nice if we can get both but u better believe Manny is going hard after Tate. He's a better fit for the spread scheme and has more eligibility left.
No!!! Not a good passer!!! Meh. Keep it moving!!!

Advertisement
No!!! Not a good passer!!! Meh. Keep it moving!!!

Going after Hurts and then being in the same position we are in right now in a year is just stupid. Go get Tate and we will be set for at least 2 more years and during that time we will have recruited a QB. Trust me, Manny is not passing up on Tate. Any fan who doesn't want Tate doesn't want to win.

Going after Hurts and then being in the same position we are in right now in a year is just stupid. Go get Tate and we will be set for at least 2 more years and during that time we will have recruited a QB. Trust me, Manny is not passing up on Tate. Any fan who doesn't want Tate doesn't want to win.
GTFOH!!! Who the @#*@ nominated Tate Martell as some program savior? If he was that good he wouldn't even consider transferring from Ohio State. Running scared of Fields who won't even play until 2020. Fields has applied for an NCAA hardship. His lawyer is trying to get a hardship because a racist comment from a baseball player who was dismissed from the program. It's a stretch th as I don't see happening given he played in several games after the incident.

I guess it's no skin off of Manny's back, but I don't see where it makes since for Martell. He's going to forgo being the starter at OSU in 2019 to come to Miami to sit and watch either Jarren or N'kosi start in 2019, then unseed them as the starter in 2020? Good luck with that.

Advertisement
GTFOH!!! Who the @#*@ nominated Tate Martell as some program savior? If he was that good he wouldn't even consider transferring from Ohio State. Running scared of Fields who won't even play until 2020. Fields has applied for an NCAA hardship. His lawyer is trying to get a hardship because a racist comment from a baseball player who was dismissed from the program. It's a stretch th as I don't see happening given he played in several games after the incident.

I guess it's no skin off of Manny's back, but I don't see where it makes since for Martell. He's going to forgo being the starter at OSU in 2019 to come to Miami to sit and watch either Jarren or N'kosi start in 2019, then unseed them as the starter in 2020? Good luck with that.
How do you know if kosi or jarren is the answer?

Probably because he also went to Bishop Gorman with those guys. I'd be shocked if he actually transfers

Here's to hoping though. Guy would put up numbers
he is in portal and would of been starter but they went and signed fields who will be there 2 more years. so that means he would have to wait another 2 yrs after waiting 2 already to play no guy is gone maybe not here but tate martell is out of columbus

ya I bet people said that about mayfeild/murray too but ou only won both them heismans and made cfp with them but mayfeild went number 1 and murray is expected to go top 10 in nfl draft so yea that's a tired old statement with 0 facts. will greier also transferred martell is leaving cause it was his job and he had waited and earned it and he knows if fields gets waiver just gonna hand job to fields he has 0 shot to beat him out and would have to sit 2 more years and he isn't doing that its not he doesn't want to compete he just doesn't want to get sat on bench even if he is better option

Advertisement
he is in portal and would of been starter but they went and signed fields who will be there 2 more years. so that means he would have to wait another 2 yrs after waiting 2 already to play no guy is gone maybe not here but tate martell is out of columbus
Yea I know, I wrote that before his name popped up on the portal

Advertisement
Back