Tate Martell 👀

Please for the love of god can somebody answer me why people keep talking about Hurts as he has shown zero interest in UM. Martell on the other hand it sounds like wants to be a Cane possibly.
Or did I miss something with Hurts ? Did he put out a list with us on it ? As if he didn't we sound silly talking about him right now .

Advertisement
Please for the love of god can somebody answer me why people keep talking about Hurts as he has shown zero interest in UM. Martell on the other hand it sounds like wants to be a Cane possibly.
Or did I miss something with Hurts ? Did he put out a list with us on it ? As if he didn't we sound silly talking about him right now .
He followed Diaz, Jordan, and Dallas. He spoke with Diaz. He likes his vision. So many of us are high that he might come here to play

Yea I know, I wrote that before his name popped up on the portal
ya I also don't get the don't want to compete stuff people say, no he knows he isn't gonna get to compete its fields job if he gets waiver and he doesn't want to spend another 2 yrs waiting to play

there are reports Miami is favorite for hurts and only coach hurts has followed since entered portal is diaz that's why

Advertisement
I've lived in Miami and spent a bit of time working in Columbus. I could honestly never fathom choosing Columbus over Miami if you're not from either.
Location-wise, I agree. Maybe he likes the atmosphere of playing at home in front of 90,000 Bucknuts than our usual 25,000 fans.

there are reports Miami is favorite for hurts and only coach hurts has followed since entered portal is diaz that's why
ESPN Radio said today that's not true. He's been following a number of coaches and players around the nation. Diaz is def one of them.

Advertisement
Apparently Martell is graduating in the spring so he can play right away. If we get him our team will be SAVAGE

What? That's a game-changer. Tate Martell is the perfect fit for Miami. We'll be in the playoff hunt next year if this happens.

Fingers crossed...

It's nearly impossible to be a Redshirt freshman about to graduated in two year and a half years especially at QB. Ponder was a RS Sophomore and that was as good as it got.

This sounds like something directly out of
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Lmaooo yeah they’re factories for d1 babies.. haha the sister has got the genes for sure but honestly like most people I’m very curious to see a baby between lebron and Serena Williams.
I want to be the agent for the baby between Lebron and Serena! 😳 🤑

It's nearly impossible to be a Redshirt freshman about to graduated in two year and a half years especially at QB. Ponder was a RS Sophomore and that was as good as it got.

This sounds like something directly out of
giphy.gif

If he had a bunch of AP credits and he enrolled in the first summer session freshman year he would have two full years in college plus two summer sessions. It’s not impossible.

Advertisement
Is his player comparison like a Russel Wilson where he can be a short in stature but great passer and can maneuver thru the pocket and good runner, or is he closer to a tyrod Taylor where he can't see over his offensive line so he scramble too often

Is his player comparison like a Russel Wilson where he can be a short in stature but great passer and can maneuver thru the pocket and good runner, or is he closer to a tyrod Taylor where he can't see over his offensive line so he scramble too often
Johnny Football

If he had a bunch of AP credits and he enrolled in the first summer session freshman year he would have two full years in college plus two summer sessions. It’s not impossible.
We have no articles on his academic feats. There is a tremendous chance, this is hogwash. Not from Poway, BG, OSU etc.

I'm a fan of anyone better than what I've seen put of our bunch. Jalen and Tathan could slide on over.
That's fine, but how do you know he's better? At least I've seen Hurts do it in big games. Not saying Martell won't be good. I just don't think he's the one.

Advertisement
Back