Taron Vincent post osu visit

brock

All-American
Looks like he is committing to them soon and not fsu which is good for us

Advertisement
Him committing to Miami is good for us.

Would you rather him commit to fsu or osu at this point since we don't appear to be really in it for him?...
I want him at Miami too but I sure wouldn't want him to end up going to fsu that's for **** sure

Advertisement
Same ones claiming if it's not Miami they don't care where they go are the same ones riding Dalvins **** and saying "just beat FSU" as their goal for the season

Dude is a ******* beast. Insane athleticism; Rashan Gary is going to be an animal at Michigan but I thought Vincent's HS highlights were on par.

Advertisement
If they ain't Canes, they're dead to me.

The thing is he doesn't die, instead he would be alive and well at FSU, pummeling our offensive line every year.

Our front 7 will be inflicting all kinds of damage in their backfield, pounding their offensive linemen. Vincent may well hop on our train...then I'll care. Otherwise, we'll find a way to win regardless of who F$U signs. We played them tough with a huge talent disparity. They're not going to continue that advantage. Then what?

Advertisement
Same ones claiming if it's not Miami they don't care where they go are the same ones riding Dalvins **** and saying "just beat FSU" as their goal for the season

I'm not living my Canes fan life in fear of some F$U boogeyman. We're everyone else's boogeyman and soon enough we're gonna set that back in place.

I really only care whether or not he goes to Miami. Between OSU and FSU, I might be a bit jealous if he went to FSU, but if we can't even beat FSU, we're not championship caliber anyway (I don't expect FSU to be top quality under Jimbo again).

Our fate will be determined by whatever we build, not by FSU.

Advertisement
Almost agreed with [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], it felt wrong.

Any chance we pull the massive upset here?

GOAT post for you...and your 111 posts! I think [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] had mentioned that we had a shot and that Brooklyn had talked to Troy Vincent about Miami but this would be a long haul. If I'm wrong either Brooklyn or some Neanderthal on here will correct me.

Last edited:

GOAT post for you...and your 111 posts! I think [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] had mentioned that we had a shot and that Brooklyn had talked to Troy Vincent about Miami but this would be a long haul. If I'm wrong either Brooklyn or some Neanderthal on here will correct me.

Thanks. Coming through in the clutch with the info!

Thanks. Coming through in the clutch with the info!

It's all Brooklyn. He's an unnamed former player whose nephew is Brian Hightower. I believe Taron Vincent's roommate and best friend at IMG is his nephew but I'm going off memory here.

Advertisement
Back