Taron Vincent post osu visit

Almost agreed with [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], it felt wrong.

Any chance we pull the massive upset here?

GOAT post for you...and your 111 posts! I think [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] had mentioned that we had a shot and that Brooklyn had talked to Troy Vincent about Miami but this would be a long haul. If I'm wrong either Brooklyn or some Neanderthal on here will correct me.

Thanks. Coming through in the clutch with the info!

It's all Brooklyn. He's an unnamed former player whose nephew is Brian Hightower. I believe Taron Vincent's roommate and best friend at IMG is his nephew but I'm going off memory here.

I'll be on the lookout for Brooklyn.

You may not be the man but you're the man who knows the man.

Advertisement
Almost agreed with [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], it felt wrong.

Any chance we pull the massive upset here?

GOAT post for you...and your 111 posts! I think [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] had mentioned that we had a shot and that Brooklyn had talked to Troy Vincent about Miami but this would be a long haul. If I'm wrong either Brooklyn or some Neanderthal on here will correct me.

Thanks. Coming through in the clutch with the info!

It's all Brooklyn. He's an unnamed former player whose nephew is Brian Hightower. I believe Taron Vincent's roommate and best friend at IMG is his nephew but I'm going off memory here.

I'll be on the lookout for Brooklyn.

You may not be the man but you're the man who knows the man.

That's like the movie Swingers ... The guy behind the guy behind the guy.

Osu is selling him hard on that they will give him a chance to compete for significant minutes as a freshman. Trying to sell mom & pops on that now. My own opinion is osu is doing a **** good job (he always talks about them) but he does have questions himself more often now about um. Take it for what it's worth. I'd still like to hope nephew can help pull him in but we'll see. I was alot more confident in this a few weeks back.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Appreciate it. Respect. He would legit start day 1 here, but I guess that's most places.

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] You're so money.

If they ain't Canes, they're dead to me.

The thing is he doesn't die, instead he would be alive and well at FSU, pummeling our offensive line every year.

Our front 7 will be inflicting all kinds of damage in their backfield, pounding their offensive linemen. Vincent may well hop on our train...then I'll care. Otherwise, we'll find a way to win regardless of who F$U signs. We played them tough with a huge talent disparity. They're not going to continue that advantage. Then what?

Our front 7 is irrelevant to how our offensive line handles their front 7. We haven't found a way to win for the last 7 years, partly because of coaching and partly because they've consistently our-recruited the **** out of us. Sorry, but I don't want a 5 star DT at a program that is our biggest rival. It makes it harder for us to beat them, plain and simple. Only a dumbass could argue otherwise.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Appreciate it. Respect. He would legit start day 1 here, but I guess that's most places.

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] You're so money.

Tarpon should come here. It's Manifest destiny here everyday. Just look out the window.

If they ain't Canes, they're dead to me.

The thing is he doesn't die, instead he would be alive and well at FSU, pummeling our offensive line every year.

Our front 7 will be inflicting all kinds of damage in their backfield, pounding their offensive linemen. Vincent may well hop on our train...then I'll care. Otherwise, we'll find a way to win regardless of who F$U signs. We played them tough with a huge talent disparity. They're not going to continue that advantage. Then what?

Our front 7 is irrelevant to how our offensive line handles their front 7. We haven't found a way to win for the last 7 years, partly because of coaching and partly because they've consistently our-recruited the **** out of us. Sorry, but I don't want a 5 star DT at a program that is our biggest rival. It makes it harder for us to beat them, plain and simple. Only a dumbass could argue otherwise.

I understand where you're coming from... I just refuse to live in fear of our enemies. They had every chance to bury us over the last 15 years and we're back rising again. They should fear what we will become. Again, I get someone saying they'd prefer that better players go to O$U over F$U. I just think that's not what we should focus on.

Advertisement
Why did people think we ever had a legit shot at this kid?

There was never anything substantial that he was even considering Miami...

The focus at DT has been Nesta, Chatman & the kids from North Carolina, Vincent was never a viable option.

This was expected that he was going to Oh St, this isn't some kind of loss for Miami, Coach Kool already has his top guys lol

Last edited:
Why did people think we ever had a legit shot at this kid?

There was never anything substantial that he was even considering Miami...

The focus at DT has been Nesta, Chatman & the kids from North Carolina, Vincent was never a viable option.

This was expected that he was going to Oh St, this isn't some kind of loss for Miami, Coach Kool already has his top guys lol

Its not like we werent going after him though. He came here on a visit. His roomate and a few teammates are Cane commits, So its not like we had NO chance. Im sure Kool is targeting some other top guys we dont really know about

Like I said, if he ain't a Cane... entonces el esta muerto para mi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back