TARIK BLACK retweeting the Canes 2020 football schedule.

Advertisement
My buddy went to Mich and is pretty connected to the program. He mentioned that they aren’t really sad to see him go

He was constantly injured and was considered “soft” by a lot of guys on the team. There were certain games when he was healthy, you could clearly see him get out worked for 50/50 jump ball scenarios. I’ll pass

My buddy went to Mich and is pretty connected to the program. He mentioned that they aren’t really sad to see him go

He was constantly injured and was considered “soft” by a lot of guys on the team. There were certain games when he was healthy, you could clearly see him get out worked for 50/50 jump ball scenarios. I’ll pass
Never heard the soft label with him. More that he just couldn't shake those foot injuries. Michigan also has misused Collins, DPJ and Black pretty bad over the last 3 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t sign

OK, so we have to see what is going to happen in the next 2 weeks. If he signs in February and fails to qualify, we lose an IC slot.

Hopefully, our coaching staff realizes that we have all the leverage, and we wait to sign him until May.

tenor.gif

Well done sir. Well done.

Advertisement
OK, so we have to see what is going to happen in the next 2 weeks. If he signs in February and fails to qualify, we lose an IC slot.

Hopefully, our coaching staff realizes that we have all the leverage, and we wait to sign him until May.

They won’t take him if there’s any chance of not qualifying. They want 25-26 guys and will not take any chances.

After watching the Michigan bowl game vs Alabama it was clear that all the Michigan WR’s were very over rated. I wouldn’t take any of those guys on miami. We’re trying to move toward getting WR’s like the Alabama guys not the Michigan guys. Also he’s a 1 year rental and probably wouldn’t even start if he was healthy.

Miami should get "Alabama" WRs, huh?

Sometimes it's easy to tell how old a poster is by the content.

NFL WRs with 10,000 or more yds:

Miami: 4 (Irvin, Johnson, Moss, Wayne).

Alabama: ******* 0.

After watching the Michigan bowl game vs Alabama it was clear that all the Michigan WR’s were very over rated. I wouldn’t take any of those guys on miami. We’re trying to move toward getting WR’s like the Alabama guys not the Michigan guys. Also he’s a 1 year rental and probably wouldn’t even start if he was healthy.

Advertisement
Miami should get "Alabama" WRs, huh?

Sometimes it's easy to tell how old a poster is by the content.

NFL WRs with 10,000 or more yds:

Miami: 4 (Irvin, Johnson, Moss, Wayne).

Alabama: ******* 0.
Miami starting WR in 2019: K.J Osborn will he be drafted?, Mike Harley decent slot receiver, dee Wiggins drop machine

Alabama WR in 2019: Jerry jeudy number 1 WR in this years draft, Henry Ruggs top 5 WR in this years draft, Devonte smith top 5 WR in this years draft.

yes we had some outstanding WR’s over 15 years ago but in present day football our WR don’t compare to Alabama’s.

Patterson had lots of ups and downs throwing the ball not to mention he targeted only certsin receivers it seems.

Not to mention Harbaugh likes to run the ball a lot

Advertisement
Back