TARIK BLACK retweeting the Canes 2020 football schedule.

If memory serves correct, we offered him back in 2015 w/ Golden. I think he had some interest in us....but I can't remember if it was his recruitment or Peoples-Jones.

Advertisement
He missed almost all of 2017 and 2018 with foot injuries. I'm not sure exactly what happened this year, though. But he doesn't seem to have really been healthy at any point in his career.

As far as his recruitment, I know we offered but I don't think he ever visited. I don't think he ever had any real interest at the time.

Advertisement
OP is clearly an attention ***** seeking to traffic false hype around here. BAND him!

Nah, this is interesting. Gotta wonder if the kid ever actually got over those foot injuries or if Meeechigan just wasn't utilizing him properly as they bumble around and finish every year on a disappointing note.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeechigan!! RIP Mad Dog

Lotta good Wr talent in the Portal.

I'd kick the tires on

Justin Shorter
Tarik Black &
Kobay White

Advertisement
Doubt we go after another wr unless we get one in the summer and count him towards next years initials
My thoughts exactly. He'd be a good veteran presence in the WR room similar to KJ this year, but they'd need to get creative with his scholarship in order to make it work.

My thoughts exactly. He'd be a good veteran presence in the WR room similar to KJ this year, but they'd need to get creative with his scholarship in order to make it work.
Anyone joining the team after now would be summer enrollees.

I think the problem is the numbers left or no. I thought Ivins said we had room for 2-3 kids. I was thinking 2-OL and 1-CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone joining the team after now would be summer enrollees.
Yes they would, but that doesn't mean that the scholarships wouldn't count against this year. They currently have 2 scholarships left which is why they'll need to be creative if they're planning on bringing in anyone other than an offensive lineman, they could potentially drop Moise to free up a scholarship.

Yes they would, but that doesn't mean that the scholarships wouldn't count against this year. They currently have 2 scholarships left which is why they'll need to be creative if they're planning on bringing in anyone other than an offensive lineman, they could potentially drop Moise to free up a scholarship.
Summer enrollees can be counted forward. No need to get creative.

Advertisement
Back