Targets for the 2021 class.

Is Brantley big enough/have enough projection to be a true TE? Serious question as I have ignored '21 to this point.

I did see where Metayer has also been playing some TE, is that a realistic option??
In today’s football he’ll be big enough. Kid is 6’2 205 plus rn..at least that’s how he looks. You’ll fill out

Advertisement
I really want Hood for the linebacker spot. Glad to hear Tyler Johnson has been looking good at that spot cuz we need him to stay at that spot.

Thanks, D$. One more speculative question -- given the new coaching staff, do you expect the majority of the uncommitted recruits in the class will wait to commit until the season starts. Or do you think we'll be nearing 20 commits by August like the last couple of classes, with Paradise the big event again?

I expect kids to take longer to commit and Miami to be more judicious accepting early commitments.

Ideally, we build momentum early with D'Eriq King and a winnable home schedule.

I like brashard smith and amari daniels as RB, both could probably be great compliments to the pass game. All the WRs on Dmoney's list are fantastic. I think Jaden Alexis is the best WR we could get in a long time. He looks phenomenal on tape. Michael McClaughlin's potential is really good. Michael Marshall i wanna see if he gets more explosive over the offseason. I need a brake and ill do defense later.

Is Brantley big enough/have enough projection to be a true TE? Serious question as I have ignored '21 to this point.

I did see where Metayer has also been playing some TE, is that a realistic option??

Metayer played TE at Central and apparently really like it. From what i've heard he prefers playing on the offensive side of the ball. Hopefully we can keep him in the fold. DE is his money position but he's a take for me regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
James Williams would be THE PERFECT STRIKER. All i know is he just makes plays.

Has the frame to be 230 really easy....but never really played in them trenches and still doesnt. He played the deep back end for Westen last year again

Yeah, but will he come to Miami to play Striker?

Advertisement

Has the frame to be 230 really easy....but never really played in them trenches and still doesnt. He played the deep back end for Westen last year again
I was thinking this last night. It's a perfect compromise since he looks like a 34 LBer already

@DMoney Where do we stand with Ishmael and the DTs from Palmetto?

Ishmael’s dad works for Miami’s athletic department so you would hope there is a strong chance there. Don’t really have much information beyond that, though.

Taylor is a Gator lean. Collins is a Cane commit from a Cane family but is in a pro-Gator environment at Palmetto.

@DMoney .... who are we really after at CB this year? with Burns in the fold and we looking great for Tarvarish Dawson, who else we lookin to land for 1 or 2 spots

Advertisement
@DMoney .... who are we really after at CB this year? with Burns in the fold and we looking great for Tarvarish Dawson, who else we lookin to land for 1 or 2 spots

Rumph will offer a bunch of guys in spring when he gets in-person, senior evaluations. Winsome Frazier looks like his type of player.

James Williams = Derwin James or Isaiah Simmons

Advertisement
Back