Tankathon early 2024 mockdraft

jnf2257

Junior
I like this website. Became a huge fan when the Dolphins were tanking. I thought it was interesting that the site has five Canes projected as second round picks next year, and none of them are TVD. I still expect us to take some bumps and bruises this fall, but there's more top-end talent than there has been in sometime.

Advertisement
I like this website. Became a huge fan when the Dolphins were tanking. I thought it was interesting that the site has five Canes projected as second round picks next year, and none of them are TVD. I still expect us to take some bumps and bruises this fall, but there's more top-end talent than there has been in sometime.

Some way too early projections obviously. That being said:
I'm a Zion fan, don't get me wrong, but is he even starting? He needs a great season. Also, if Kam continues on the trajectory he's on, I'd see him in the 1st.

Advertisement
Is there research on who’s the best site for early draft rankings? Every year, you see dumb **** like Zion as a 1st rounder last year, Kaaya going 1st overall.
Is there a site out there that’s regularly not too bad?
Most of his stuff is now behind a paywall (The Athletic) but Dane Brugler is the best in the business. I dont think he did a full 2024 mock yet but did do a 1st round version. No Canes on the list. Caleb going 1st overall.

Seeing lots of Penn St guys. Manny should put up an elite defense with the talent he has there. Would expect this to be his peak before coming back to earth and starting a slow trajectory to mediocrity as his own recruits start to fill the defense.

Most of his stuff is now behind a paywall (The Athletic) but Dane Brugler is the best in the business. I dont think he did a full 2024 mock yet but did do a 1st round version. No Canes on the list. Caleb going 1st overall.

Seeing lots of Penn St guys. Manny should put up an elite defense with the talent he has there. Would expect this to be his peak before coming back to earth and starting a slow trajectory to mediocrity as his own recruits start to fill the defense.
Manny gets the benefit of Franklin’s recruiting prowess. I don’t think Franklin is great at scheming or on game days but he can recruit and build a roster.

Advertisement
Manny gets the benefit of Franklin’s recruiting prowess. I don’t think Franklin is great at scheming or on game days but he can recruit and build a roster.
This! Tony Rojas is a good one. But they still need to be developed and Manny ain’t it.
If Deion Barnes ain’t it on the Dline, they gonna have a problem real soon!

This! Tony Rojas is a good one. But they still need to be developed and Manny ain’t it.
If Deion Barnes ain’t it on the Dline, they gonna have a problem real soon!
Yeah I was surprised by promoting a grad asst to full time DL coach. That’s a critical position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Verse is a good player and will have a nice NFL career. But not a top-10 pick. Maybe late 1st if you are desperate for some help at DE. Even that is a stretch though.

Advertisement
Back