TAMU Visitor List for Miami Game -**Running List

Advertisement
I now see why you took a break @JayCane20
I Guess If You Say So GIF

But what about the QB?

The D was on point. They had 4 dbs missing (2 targeting and 2 out in suspension).
It’s not the QB. It is WR and offensive coordinator. I promise.

Get the full 22 film and watch it. Smothered 75% of the time and drop it on about 5-10%.

I saw 3 days of practice in the spring with a recruit on an OV and said I’m not posting on CIS until the season because I’ll either tell lies buying the summer hype or I’ll **** people off telling them reality.

The scheme is terrible and the WRs are worse. This board tried to spin losing X this week. LMAO

Advertisement

Get the full 22 film and watch it. Smothered 75% of the time and drop it on about 5-10%.

I saw 3 days of practice in the spring with a recruit on an OV and said I’m not posting on CIS until the season because I’ll either tell lies buying the summer hype or I’ll **** people off telling them reality.

The scheme is terrible and the WRs are worse. This board tried to spin losing X this week. LMAO
I said this with GATTIS, Mario has to fire him after the season. He has no business being here.

I can accept that.

The X excuse was driving me crazy. But I am sure those guys tried to get portal guys.

Perhaps a better OC can do a better job with what we have on the roster.

That’s why I was questioning @SouthParkCane on that 3rd down & goal check down to a run from the 8 yard line and he said it’s both on Gattis and TVD (60-40).

So Gattis is a confirmed issue and he either adapts or dies as he’ll get blame for ruining a 1st round pick.

I said this with GATTIS, Mario has to fire him after the season. He has no business being here.
This is what Mario wants to run and he’ll be fired for it or Miami will be 8-4 or 9-3.. 10-2 in a great year for the rest of eternity for it.

It is what it is my friends. Enjoy the season and then next 10 years because it’s here to stay.

I’m drunk and i didn’t plan on expressing my true feelings but here it is

I can accept that.

The X excuse was driving me crazy. But I am sure those guys tried to get portal guys.

Perhaps a better OC can do a better job with what we have on the roster.

That’s why I was questioning @SouthParkCane on that 3rd down & goal check down to a run from the 8 yard line and he said it’s both on Gattis and TVD (60-40).

So Gattis is a confirmed issue and he either adapts or dies as he’ll get blame for ruining a 1st round pick.
This game from a fundamental standpoint is on gattis. Tyler quite literally never had a chance

Advertisement
This is what Mario wants to run and he’ll be fired for it or Miami will be 8-4 or 9-3.. 10-2 in a great year for the rest of eternity for it.

It is what it is my friends. Enjoy the season and then next 10 years because it’s here to stay.

This game made everybody drink!!

I see no lies. We played BCC and Southern Miss and CIS said WRs weren't an issue.

Gattis is a symptom of Mario’s offensive disease

Advertisement
Gonna be real interesting to see how loud the noise gets after a few ACC games.

The broyles award winner needs to do better. Matter of fact the entire offensive staff needs to do better considering what there’s guys are making. 8 million dollar allotment and only 9 ****** points? DO BETTER!

Also the negative recruiting is going to write itself going forward.

Who wants to play in this offense?

Advertisement

100 % facts. The wr’s will take all the heat when the issue is the scheme and the wr’s. Gattis isn’t helping guys. Spread offenses like the air raid was invented to help those with less talent. Using space to counteract talent. From the Ol splits to wr’s further outside the hashes. I’ve posted for months we lacked talent at wr and they were having issues getting separation. Yet he’s stull rolling out the same congested garbage inside the hashed. That does the opposite of help your wr’s.

Advertisement
Back