TAMU Game Week Discussion Thread 2.0

Advertisement
1694104160996.jpeg

Advertisement
If we are in FG range in the first half and go for it on 4th and don't get it I'm going to lose it

Take the **** points!

Also, canes by 1 not sure the score, but 44ish total points #timestamp
Yep, y'all need to keep it low scoring. Our D was young last year, but we only gave up avg of 28pts in SEC play- including 24 @ Alabama, 23 to LSU. We have 9 starters back.

If our Offense gets going, you're going to need to score a whole bunch of points.

Advertisement
If we are in FG range in the first half and go for it on 4th and don't get it I'm going to lose it

Take the **** points!

Also, canes by 1 not sure the score, but 44ish total points #timestamp
Whatever the score is, it won't be us winning by 1 and a total of 44. Because of the maths thing

Yep, y'all need to keep it low scoring. Our D was young last year, but we only gave up avg of 28pts in SEC play- including 24 @ Alabama, 23 to LSU. We have 9 starters back.

If our Offense gets going, you're going to need to score a whole bunch of points.
Based on what? Yall throwing the ball all over New Mexico? What u gonna do about that rush defense?

Advertisement
We will have opportunities to create turnovers. Connor Weigman has accuracy issues and will throw off his back foot when pressured. Miami's DB's need to turn underthrown passes into interceptions. I'm not concerned about their running game but we have to pressure the quarterback.

Advertisement
We will have opportunities to create turnovers. Connor Weigman has accuracy issues and will throw off his back foot when pressured. Miami's DB's need to turn underthrown passes into interceptions. I'm not concerned about their running game but we have to pressure the quarterback.
If the DBs turn their heads, they'll be able to make the plays. New Mexico DBs never turned their head when they could've knocked his passes down

Based on what? Yall throwing the ball all over New Mexico? What u gonna do about that rush defense?
No, based on the fact we have 10 returning starters on offense, a very good QB who was a true fresh last year and didnt start til our 10th game of season, we started an all-freshman O line at end of the year, and we hired Bobby Petrino to totally revamp the O. What you saw against NM is not going to be the O you see Saturday.

Will we score a lot? I have no idea. But like I said, if we DO get going, I think we CAN score a bunch. We'll see.

Advertisement
Back