Tampering

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't read the article, but I'm interested in seeing how this plays out for Bama considering you will undoubtedly have really good players that can't get on the field and will transfer which could affect depth. He won't be able to stack guys like he has IMO.

Advertisement
Dang bums been tampering wit my gator lines all season. Maybe sumbody oughta hook Saban on a line and reel him on in. Whoooo Weeee! Quote me on dat!

Advertisement
Hmmm, 12’ 12” also bee known as a 13 footer rite? Ewe superstitious Okee? Hey, Ole Johnny sez he sell us too tickets to Bama game for $250 a piece. Inn Bama section sew he wants us two promise knot too git inn know fights and no spitting chaw.
Ile take my spitcup son. We be up by 2 scores by halftime anyway so I caint promus no fightin. Johnnie wil have dem tickets next munth tho. Be savin up son! I’m fishin gators hard til then cuz I gets $10/ ft

Didn't read the article, but I'm interested in seeing how this plays out for Bama considering you will undoubtedly have really good players that can't get on the field and will transfer which could affect depth. He won't be able to stack guys like he has IMO.
You sure about that?.

The rest of the sec will be his jv squad and soon as guys show promise will be respecting decisions to transfer...see Tenn Lb

Advertisement
They'll adjust accordingly.

Those jobs for your family will have clauses in.

Hilarious listening to Saban talk about morality and not cheating.

For sure, brother. I mean, was Alabama tampering with the Dolphins when they hired Nick Saban?

Such a dumb mentality that these coaches can change jobs on a dime, but athletes don’t have that same freedom. Sorry Nick, the world is changing for the better. You can’t treat college athletes like they’re your property anymore.

I was crying at Nick Satan's comments. Poor thing might have to drop heavier bags to keep others from "tampering".................
I wouldn't be surprised to see Saban using numerous games - including our own - to have his assorted army of enhanced recruiters to try to peel away superlative talents from his opponents. Imagine if Alabama simply got 10 five star transfers each year with two years of eligibility left...or players who are performing at five star level regardless of their high school ranking.

Just use Johnny Manziel as an example. Manziel plays extremely well his first year at A&M, and after the game against Alabama the bagmen offer him $450K to transfer to Alabama for his junior season. Just one player - but a huge balance of power shift within the SEC. Or Joe Burrows...imagine if he had one year of eligiblity left in 2020. The bagmen offer him $1M to jump to Alabama. You've crushed one of your primary yearly opponents and just vastly improved your own chances to win the NC.

Advertisement
Back