Tampa Bay Times says Gators over Canes

Advertisement
They have more talent and depth in the secondary and that’s it, our Dline will humble their veteran quarterback.

Advertisement
We haven't declared a starting QB so I can't see what value that line has. I'd take the points all day until we name Tate the starter.

TNM is theory and speculation and optimism... but if MD lights a fire in the asses of our squad... we all wear gator shoes Aug. 24.

Just read an article in the Tampa Bay Times by college reporter Matt Baker. Baker says Florida has a veteran QB, a veteran coach, more talent and depth at the skill positions than Miami.

Baker has Florida winning by 10.

I get the veteran QB against the unknown. I question what advantage Dan Mullen brings. However, I have to shout BS on the more talented skill players and more depth at those positions.

RB - I take DJ, Cam, and Lorenzo over Pierce and Perine
TE - Come on man!!! Jordan and Will over Kemore Gamble
WR - Jeff Thomas, KJ Osborn, Pope, Harley, Hightower, Payton, Wiggins , Njoku over Grimes, Jefferson, Cleveland, Toney, Hammon, Swain

I just don't get thinking they have more and better skill position players than us. Worse case IMO is it's a wash at the skill positions.

You can read the article here:

Your Thoughts?
Yet somehow they beat LSU easily and we got curve stomped. Maybe you overvalue our players

Tampa Bay is full of gators. No surprise that the local rag is shilling for their semi-literate customers.

This.

They can barely sell a single copy of that rag ofcourse their going to pander to the largest fanbase near them. It'd be financial sucide to tell the truth.

Advertisement
Gator meat tastes like chicken, I’m told, but gator fans sure act like them, I see.

Yet somehow they beat LSU easily and we got curve stomped. Maybe you overvalue our players
Let me say this for the 1000th time. Last year has **** to do with this year. They have 1 returning starting offensive lineman returning out of 6 that played and st least 2-3 will play in the NFL.

I don't see superior talent or depth at the skill positions over what we have.
Lastly we got rolled by LSU because of weak QB,l play, turnovers, and poor field position. LSU's avg starting field position was at the 45 yard line. Your not going to stop mediocre teams let alone good ones letting them start at mid field. Florida beat LSU at home. That's a big advantage. Again, that was last year. Has no meaning given the roster turnover.

Florida does have the edge at QB with a veteran QB in Frank's vs our unknown. That's it. Arguably, there is no other advantage for UF and you could argue we have an advantage at several positions.

I want us to be an unranked heavily underdog going into this game. I'd love for UF to be a top10 team. I want all of the analyst to talk about how UF will win by at least 2 TD's. I want Newberg and Silk(I believe) on the "Big 3 Roll" up to continue to talk **** and laugh at us. I want all the kids from the 2019 class that picked them over us to talk big **** about us being trash, not having a QB, not being able to compete with the SEC, and being the worse team in Florida.

But on game night😏😏... I want us to beat the breaks off of them. I want to run up the score and forever make the world remember the day when the U sent a shockwave across all of college football!!!

Yeah, that's what I think of this!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back