Tampa article talking about Golden flipping Crawford...

Advertisement
Someone just got a Thesaurus for Christmas, and a subscription to Netflix, and loves gangster movies.

If I understand this correctly, the UM recruiting pipeline to Tampa is almost complete, and Al's 'giving it the business."

OR,

Johnson slipped a high, hard one up the pooper of Wake Forest's, and then got bent over and rooted good himself and isn't having much fun.

OR,

The Hoffa's family wanting to consult with the Consignleire in the Orange tie, means Jimmy is alive and well.

Either way, seems Golden and crew have put all college football coaches on notice that the pickings in South Florida, Central Florida, and North Florida are going to start getting slim, and if they come looking, they just may lose something in their own back yard.

Someone just got a Thesaurus for Christmas, and a subscription to Netflix, and loves gangster movies.

If I understand this correctly, the UM recruiting pipeline to Tampa is almost complete, and Al's 'giving it the business."

OR,

Johnson slipped a high, hard one up the pooper of Wake Forest's, and then got bent over and rooted good himself and isn't having much fun.

OR,

The Hoffa's family wanting to consult with the Consignleire in the Orange tie, means Jimmy is alive and well.

Either way, seems Golden and crew have put all college football coaches on notice that the pickings in South Florida, Central Florida, and North Florida are going to start getting slim, and if they come looking, they just may lose something in their own back yard.

LOL. Great post, UMFarArcher. All across the land, coaches and media outlets are crapping their pants. The U is about to be back in a BIG way!!!

Advertisement
Antonio Crawford vs. Malcolm Lewis is going to be 3 to 4 year long battle.

Advertisement
As for me, no hate or even dislike.

Just a few too many instances alluding to gangster topical material, and in a couple places it just went flat. If a writer, you gotta make your points first, and make funny later. This guy was all over the place, and really was confusing.

Probably a UF graduate.

With a Ph.D. in literary writing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back