Talent level is being raised

brock

All-American
The pieces of the puzzle are coming together...

In the 2016-2017 class we thoroughly addressed the overall talent level in the oline, receiver, tight end, qb, linebacker, safety, dline group. Even though we are low on numbers for the past 2 classes we got quality pickups at db and running back. This 2018 class will without a doubt improve on the talent level even more so for our team. Exciting times ahead. As you can see with us missing on McFarland, I mean we were already in a great position for him but that certainly cemented another strong recruiting angle we could use in recruiting lingard. Same thing will happen in this db class... kids see that we only took 3 in the last 2 classes and 2018 is loaded with them. Miami is sitting in really good position with most of them too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The quicker we get guys like Pope, Blades, and Hall to jump on board, the sooner the floodgates open for the rest of SFL talent. We need to send a message with a monster class and I think we have already started to.

The quicker we get guys like Pope, Blades, and Hall to jump on board, the sooner the floodgates open for the rest of SFL talent. We need to send a message with a monster class and I think we have already started to.
We need a South Florida ambassador like Duke Johnson.If we can get a kid down here to assume Deejay's role early on, this class could be epic.

Advertisement
We need a South Florida ambassador like Duke Johnson.If we can get a kid down here to assume Deejay's role early on, this class could be epic.

The name of that ambassador is Lorenzo Lingard

Your absolutely right about the talent level being raised if richt can reel in a top class next season we are going to be in serious business the only thing now is QB development if nkosi perry or Weldon can break out and be an elite player we will be a contender in 2018. Everyone on this board knows that it's going to come down to beating FSU in regular season and then a top caliber team from the Atlantic division in ACC championship game we clear those hurdles then we are in CFP which is all we can ask. An undefeated or 1 loss Miami team that wins ACC is in CFP no questions asked and realistically we can be that in 2018 if this next year a QB really breaks out

Advertisement

The name of that ambassador is Lorenzo Lingard

Love the effort, but Lorenzo is not in South Florida. The point that was being made was pointing to the fact that we need an "South Florida" ambassador. Will/Can Lingard be a great ambassador?......of course!!! However, I don't think that was the point in this particular situation!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back