Band
Banned
IMO, these coaches are currently the best evaporators in the game:

1. Saban
2. Miles
3. Urvin Maya
4. Brian Kelly
5. Richt

Jury's still out on Golden but I like what I've been seeing recently. If he turns out to be half as good as the GOAT evaporator, Butch, I'm happy.

Who do you guys like in evaporating?

Advertisement
Bret Bielema had some good teams at Wisconsin, but they were well coached, disciplined teams with good talent, not excellent talent. One reason he probably left was because he couldn't keep talent at WR or QB.

IMO, these coaches are currently the best evaporators in the game:

1. Saban
2. Miles
3. Urvin Maya
4. Brian Kelly
5. Richt

Jury's still out on Golden but I like what I've been seeing recently. If he turns out to be half as good as the GOAT evaporator, Butch, I'm happy.

Who do you guys like in evaporating?

Hernandez best Evaporater in the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
1.jpg

Advertisement
Recruiting and talent evaporating are two different things.
Recruiting to schools like Notre Dame, Ohio St., Georgia, LSU, and Alabama (SEC) is a lot easier than other colleges (they get a lot of what they want as compared to other schools).
That list is pretty good though.

This website is pretty good to look. Some small schools actually have a good amount of NFL players.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/college

'Talent evaporator' is up there with 'self band' in the most shocking comments I've seen in the past year or so lol.

Advertisement
Lou Saban or Nick Saban? Lou saw Jim Kelly as QB. Joe Pa insisted he was a LB. OMG, am I old.

Miles is a laughable pick, has no business on this list. What hidden gems has he developed or evaluated? He can't even put together an explosive offense with 5* prospects.

On your list of 5 I only like Saban and Meyer. Richt is riding the wave of some top classes, Kelly got lucky last year (Nix and Te'O were elite prospects anyways), and Miles eats grass.

The guys on here giving Beamer and Petersen love are making more sense. I like Jim Mora Jr also, but most pro coaches have a better eye because they've seen the real thing up close.

11-2, 11-2, 12-2, 8-5, 9-4, 11-2, 13-1, 10-3; Lsu's records under Miles. Not sure how you do that in the hardest division in football without developing talent, but ok.

Advertisement
Back