Talan

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
will not be getting an offer late.

Also, Salem Brightwell's offer was not committable.

Advertisement
That tells us they have LBs who are silents and they are willing to ride with the 4 they have committed for next year.

Advertisement
Once again...f*** this staff.

So much for a strong finish. Our lack of depth at LB and CB is beyond alarming.

mmmm i just don't understand how we can offer Devin Gil a player who plays similar to Talan from the same High School as him and not Talan, truly mind boggling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we not need LBs? Seems like a no brainer. We lost quite a few since the start of 2014. Oh Golden!

So correct me if im wrong in regards to our "3-4" LB depth because as of now here is what I see..(And I mean TRUE LBs..Not guys like Deme Jackson/Terry McCrary who would virually have the learn the position from scratch.)

McCord/Owens - SLB
Kirby - ILB
Young - ILB
Grace - WLB

I mean have I just gone completely dumb and forgotten anyone..Who else is there? Do we even have any backup ILBs??? Are we really relying on Tr-Fr as our main backup depth. I love CPerry and all but I am not sure if he will be ready weight wise..

Advertisement
So correct me if im wrong in regards to our "3-4" LB depth because as of now here is what I see..(And I mean TRUE LBs..Not guys like Deme Jackson/Terry McCrary who would virually have the learn the position from scratch.)

McCord/Owens - SLB
Kirby - ILB
Young - ILB
Grace - WLB

I mean have I just gone completely dumb and forgotten anyone..Who else is there? Do we even have any backup ILBs??? Are we really relying on Tr-Fr as our main backup depth. I love CPerry and all but I am not sure if he will be ready weight wise..

i think Grace will be the ILB next to Kirby, with Young coming off the bench 1st, i would like to see how the front 7 would look, but i think i read somewhere that Chad and AQM will be at the same DE spot smh i could be wrong though

Advertisement
Back