Taking Kaaya out of the game for Malik Rosier

rok

Great Poster
I swear to Christ if this happens I will cut someone's throat off

[TWEET]633645856911175681[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Well you don't just win by taking the ball out of your star QBs hands.

Advertisement
Not a fan of doing that. Why take what may be your best player off the field and ball out of his hands.

gokden over thinking things again if this comes to fruition.

And you don't win by playing your safety's 15 yards off the LOS on 4th and 1. You don't win by playing DEs in coverage. You don't win by eliminating your most talented WR from your game plan.

My point is that I'm exhausted at trying to figure out the method to this staff's madness. Just win or get yo-self fired.

Zagacki: Critical play here Canes fans. It's 3rd and goal from 4 yard line, and Golden has brought in Rosier to set up in a wildcat formation. Are we going to see the "Malik Sneak" for the first time this season? OK, here we go... [WHISTLE] Oh, looks like there was movement on the right side of the line.

Bailey: Yep, looks like Sonny may have jumped a little early, Joe.

Zagacki: OK, let's reset. It's now 3rd and goal from the 9 and Rosier is still behind center in the shotgun. The ball is snapped. Rosier bobbles it.... OH!!!! Rosier is hit hard! Loses the football... scooped up by Nebraska and there he goes down the sideline. He goes in to score.

Bailey: Didn't see that coming, Joe.

Nebraska picks it up!

20!
25!
30!
35!
40!
45!
45!
40!
35!
30!
25!
20!
15!
10!

TOUCHDOWN NEBRASKAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Every player needs practice with the 1st team...You just never know when some defensive ends going to catch the Kaaya train..

Not that big of a deal.... if we're up big.

If the game is out of reach what's the point of keeping your best player in? I saw FSU do that with Winston last year.

Advertisement
Zagacki: Critical play here Canes fans. It's 3rd and goal from 4 yard line, and Golden has brought in Rosier to set up in a wildcat formation. Are we going to see the "Malik Sneak" for the first time this season? OK, here we go... [WHISTLE] Oh, looks like there was movement on the right side of the line.

Bailey: Yep, looks like Sonny may have jumped a little early, Joe.

Zagacki: OK, let's reset. It's now 3rd and goal from the 9 and Rosier is still behind center in the shotgun. The ball is snapped. Rosier bobbles it.... OH!!!! Rosier is hit hard! Loses the football... scooped up by Nebraska and there he goes down the sideline. He goes in to score.

Bailey: Didn't see that coming, Joe.

That was so spot on that I could hear their whining little voices.

Advertisement

And you don't win by playing your safety's 15 yards off the LOS on 4th and 1. You don't win by playing DEs in coverage. You don't win by eliminating your most talented WR from your game plan.

My point is that I'm exhausted at trying to figure out the method to this staff's madness. Just win or get yo-self fired.

Al is addressing the complaint from this board about not having read/option. He is more than willing to make changes anywhere EXCEPT special teams and defense -- those are his areas and therefore already perfect.

As long as it helps us lose enough games to get Folden and his FLunkies Fired, I Am With It!

Advertisement
Back