Taking Kaaya out of the game for Malik Rosier

when you have two...you dont have any..

they better not start that **** I agree ROK, stick with Kaaya, I see false starts, mis reads, ****ed up snaps..

**** al and Coley if they even breath this ****

Advertisement
The great irony for me was that Kaaya should have been splitting reps with Ryan Williams last season; Not splitting reps with Rosier this one.

That said, I have no problem with Rosier having a few plays where he comes in and does his thing.

I would rather use Trayone Gray in this role.

Rosier can run but he's not a dynamic runner.

Advertisement

Zagacki: Critical play here Canes fans. It's 3rd and goal from 4 yard line, and Golden has brought in Trayone Gray to set up in a wildcat formation. Are we going to see the "Count Chocula" for the first time this season? OK, here we go... [WHISTLE] Oh, looks like there was movement on the right side of the line.

Bailey: Yep, looks like Sonny may have jumped a little early, Joe.

Zagacki: OK, let's reset. It's now 3rd and goal from the 9 and Gray is still behind center in the shotgun. The ball is snapped. Gray bobbles it.... OH!!!! Gray is hit hard! Loses the football... scooped up by Nebraska and there he goes down the sideline. He goes in to score.

Bailey: Didn't see that coming, Joe.

20!
25!
30!
35!
40!
45!
45!
40!
35!
30!
25!
20!
15!
10!

TOUCHDOWN NEBRASKAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Is the "Rosier package" like the "Crawford package "2 years ago?

Can't wait for that one play.

Rosier should only play during a blowout (either us getting blown out or us blowing the other team out) And the 2nd half of FAU IF we pull away big by halftime

Well you don't just win by taking the ball out of your star QBs hands.
Unfortunately, Kaaya has never taken over a game nor can a game be won by him alone. Kaaya will never be a Doug Williams where a collapsing line finds the QB slipping/breaking tackles to still make his throws. He also can't break off and run to hurt the D; he's an immobile QB who, like most immobile QBs when flushed& rattled, throws inaccurate pass and INTs when the D is hostile.

With an INexperienced and unproved line facing an experienced college Defense with superior COACHING perhaps disguised stunts, do you really want to leave all your offensive option in the hands of one inevitably flushed out and rattled QB, Rokulilia?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well you don't just win by taking the ball out of your star QBs hands.
Unfortunately, Kaaya has never taken over a game nor can a game be won by him alone. Kaaya will never be a Doug Williams where a collapsing line finds the QB slipping/breaking tackles to still make his throws. He also can't break off and run to hurt the D; he's an immobile QB who, like most immobile QBs when flushed& rattled, throws inaccurate pass and INTs when the D is hostile.

With an experienced and unproved line facing an experienced college Defense with superior COACHING perhaps disguised stunts, do you really want to leave all your offensive option in the hands of one inevitably flushed out and rattled QB, Rokulilia?

By the Power of Grayskull that was brutal to read. Take some English lessons a-hole.

Let's give him more than just his freshman season shall we?

In Ur Bi-Polar state Rokolikia, it's hard to understand you can't leave an entire offense in the hands of an immobile QB supported by an inexperienced OL; one must look to plug in another option if you got the horses and coaches feel they do.

But he can run and throw. Put in Gray and you're far more limited in your options (even if Gray did play some QB in high school).

Advertisement
Plenty of teams use a backup qb a couple snaps a game . A qb that brings a different skill set than the starter.

It's not a big deal, just something else for the dc to prepare for.

I they're going to use it, they'd better guess right with it. If Coley gets cute and it blows up, it's another nail in the coffin.

If I see that happen against FSU when we are down 5 late in the 4th, I will probably destroy my TV and miss the play.

Advertisement
Back