Takeaways From Our Second Worst Performance of the Season

Let’s all attack baker. The offense couldn’t get into end zone and until the refs missed the offsides call he held them to 7pts. Smh
I’m not a big baker guy but the obsession with him is weird. The o has been meh three straight games yet the d gave up 14 and 9 points in back to back weeks. Pitt scores over half their points off our offense.

Advertisement
I’m not a big baker guy but the obsession with him is weird. The o has been meh three straight games yet the d gave up 14 and 9 points in back to back weeks. Pitt scores over half their points off our offense.
we held UVA to 7 points until that bad off sides call took the momentum from us. they played 90 snaps against clemson and were giving us a shot.

For me, it feels like if the other team doesn't ***** themselves then they will have success against this defense. I am often left feeling like we were more lucky than anything.

Advertisement
Back