"Takeaway Chain" yeah or no

I think it needs to be asked if there is a piece of apparel that should be worn by a guy that gives up a turnover though? Perhaps a giant medallion with a photo of McEltoof defiling that poor shark?

Advertisement
If the players are in, I'm in.

If opposing fans don't like it, I'm even more in.

Advertisement
Who wants to bet we stop using the chain? In 2017, with the admin trying to get as far as they can from that image as possible, I can't see them allowing it to continue. They didn't even give it to Carter after that big hit and forced fumble. I hope I'm wrong though.

Who wants to bet we stop using the chain? In 2017, with the admin trying to get as far as they can from that image as possible, I can't see them allowing it to continue. They didn't even give it to Carter after that big hit and forced fumble. I hope I'm wrong though.

They did give it to Carter. There was a video on twitter.

First person/administrator to associate that chain with an "image" should be branded a racist publicly and be banned from all future input regarding this program.

That chain is dope.. sure, it will raise some eyebrows, but the media so far has been okay with it..

Too bad it won't last though... if UM doesn't ban this before the next game, the NCAA will ban it before the start of next season... Especially if we start balling out and getting all kinds of national media attention... There's no way they let this fly, not at this program!

You already know it's going to trend amongst the fans. I can already see a ton of fans wearing some fat links at the next game! Grills too!!! No way the powers that be let this fly with the players!

Advertisement
That chain is dope.. sure, it will raise some eyebrows, but the media so far has been okay with it..

Too bad it won't last though... if UM doesn't ban this before the next game, the NCAA will ban it before the start of next season... Especially if we start balling out and getting all kinds of national media attention... There's no way they let this fly, not at this program!

You already know it's going to trend amongst the fans. I can already see a ton of fans wearing some fat links at the next game! Grills too!!! No way the powers that be let this fly with the players!

Yes, grills! Old white guys, bald with swollen prostates, wearing grills!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back