Take the negative energy and support the Bball team

Wow lmao I honestly didn't know that. Pure ****ing gold
Hard to understand how these same ******** hit such a mammoth of a homerun with the hiring of Coach L and continue to ***** it up at every turn with our football coaches. Had to be pure luck.

Coach L had to submit his wiki page, they didn't know who he was.

It's not accurate. The admin knew who he was.

This run to the top of the ACC all started for Jim Larranaga a couple of years ago in Erie, Pa., where he was visiting his son, Jay, who was coaching a NBA developmental team there.

A phone call came from a Miami friend and businessman, Jose Mas. The week before Larranaga called Mas to inquire about the Miami coaching job. He was told Frank Martin was considered the frontrunner.

Only now Mas was saying Martin wasn't the choice, and if Larranaga was interested he should send in his resume. Larranaga didn't have a resume made up. He certainly didn't have one in Erie.

"Copy your Wikipedia page and send it to them,'' Jay said to his dad.

Larranaga stops now and smiles in telling the story from a couch in his office, a few minutes after beating Florida State, 71-47.

"So that's what I did,'' he said. "I sent my Wikipedia page to them. And an hour later I got a call for an interview."

They didn't know who he was. Hence the retarded submit a resume. Anyone with a pulse knew who Coach L was. He doesn't need a resume and he doesn't need to audition.

Advertisement
Hard to understand how these same ******** hit such a mammoth of a homerun with the hiring of Coach L and continue to ***** it up at every turn with our football coaches. Had to be pure luck.

Coach L had to submit his wiki page, they didn't know who he was.

If he didn't have the Cuban Connection, he'd be somewhere else. Saw the job he did at George Mason and knew he'd do great things here.

If the basketball stands pack out and the football stands go empty, they will get the message. We want a winning team and coach.

I love all sports and want to support them but the school has done some stupid things to keep alienating the fans. Why Golden is still here is just mind-blowing. Why the school would put A-Rod's name on the ball park is just mind-blowing. Why the school does not try to get a football stadium closer to the school and the students is mind-blowing. It's almost like they don't want a respectable sports program anymore.

Advertisement
Basketball is a faqq0tty game. Created by faqq0ts so they could watch other faqq0ts prance around.

Basketball is for vaginas.

Anyone supporting any basketball is by default a ******.

Carry on btiches.

Basketball is a faqq0tty game. Created by faqq0ts so they could watch other faqq0ts prance around.

Carry on btiches.

I shudder to think what your opinion is of tennis. lol

Carry on btiches.

I shudder to think what your opinion is of tennis. lol

Women's tennis is a blessing from God.

tennis.jpg

Lulz @ flsports88 and CaneDynasty.

Your hatred for basketball probably comes from your unathletic bodies preventing you from playing the game.

You 2 are in the same category of Miami football fans that follow Gonzaga, Duke, UNC, Louisville, Kentucky, etc. in basketball.

Advertisement
Show the idiots at Hecht that results matter. Show the idiots that coaching matters.

Supporting Basketball and keeping up the pressure to fire Golden are not mutually exclusive.

Both can be done with fervor. Maybe a whole lot more heat on the firing Golden portion.

We gotta get this **** far removed from Miami football, and the sooner, the better.

If the basketball stands pack out and the football stands go empty, they will get the message. We want a winning team and coach.

Nah they'd just shut down the football programme.

I'm not entirely convinced that isn't their plan anyway.

Advertisement
Back