Take the negative energy and support the Bball team

Advertisement
Show the idiots at Hecht that results matter. Show the idiots that coaching matters.

This is what the fat liberal troll wanted from the start
she took a dump on football for basketball

This.......

The irony is that Duke will get it together by ACC tourney and NCAA tourney time, and Miami basketball will continue to be "kind of" good.

Paying money towards the athletic department accomplishes nothing except help keep status quo. **** UM basketball; it's Donna prize.

Hard to understand how these same ******** hit such a mammoth of a homerun with the hiring of Coach L and continue to ***** it up at every turn with our football coaches. Had to be pure luck.

Advertisement
Hard to understand how these same ******** hit such a mammoth of a homerun with the hiring of Coach L and continue to ***** it up at every turn with our football coaches. Had to be pure luck.

Coach L had to submit his wiki page, they didn't know who he was.

Well... Coach L wasnt on the radar he want the job and emailed the pres, ad, and bot his wiki page as a resume and they hired him sooooo. yeah they didnt even know who he was.

Wow lmao I honestly didn't know that. Pure ****ing gold

That is because we employ potatoes. Look at Blake James, how is he employed? Seriously?

Advertisement
We can do both...cheer for the basketball team and coach L

But periodically throughout the game get some "Fire Golden" chants going.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that....anyone claiming otherwise is a Don Bailey Jr superfan who needs to STFU.

We can do both...cheer for the basketball team and coach L

But periodically throughout the game get some "Fire Golden" chants going.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that....anyone claiming otherwise is a Don Bailey Jr superfan who needs to STFU.

This is the correct answer. But try to buy visitor tickets first so AD gets no money.

Show the idiots at Hecht that results matter. Show the idiots that coaching matters.

Not a frigging chance. Not one dime or ounce of support until there is serious change at highest levels. Firing Al is just a drop in the bucket. Donna like Bball so I would rather they get that crap beat out of them. She needs to be hurt in any way possible. That said, I want Coach L as football HC.

Exactly. Coach L pursed this job not that our idi)ts at Hecht even heard about him.
Left to them, they would have brought in another Fat Head or Haith.

Advertisement
Wow lmao I honestly didn't know that. Pure ****ing gold

That is the only way these morons can find a good coach. Sam ran into JJ in an elevator and asked him he knew if some other coach like the sun and beach. He was looking for replacement for Howard. JJ says,"What about ME? I like the sun and the beach!" Even Sam, probably the best AD we have had, went around with his head up his rear. We lucked into JJ and coach L. Not to mention Butch was the only one who would take the job at that time. We three of the best coaches we even had were gotten by luck. It the administration would just stop TRYING to destroy the football program we would rise to the top again. You have work hard to find coaches who can't succeed here.

These incompetent phucks backed into this hire, Jorge Mas brokered this hire after meeting coach L at wades fantasy camp; the troll and Richie Cunningham eichorsdt wanted amaker who would be.500 right now

It's amazing how there are clouds over football and Al but nothing but sunny skies over coach l and hoops...

(cough) wonder why

Advertisement
******* horribly retarded idea.

Rewarding anyone in the entire athletic department for what they have done to the football program is a very bad idea.

It's liberal thinking at it's finest. I like you OP but I am forced to neg this one.

Wow lmao I honestly didn't know that. Pure ******* gold

It's not accurate. The admin knew who he was.

This run to the top of the ACC all started for Jim Larranaga a couple of years ago in Erie, Pa., where he was visiting his son, Jay, who was coaching a NBA developmental team there.

A phone call came from a Miami friend and businessman, Jose Mas. The week before Larranaga called Mas to inquire about the Miami coaching job. He was told Frank Martin was considered the frontrunner.

Only now Mas was saying Martin wasn't the choice, and if Larranaga was interested he should send in his resume. Larranaga didn't have a resume made up. He certainly didn't have one in Erie.

"Copy your Wikipedia page and send it to them,'' Jay said to his dad.

Larranaga stops now and smiles in telling the story from a couch in his office, a few minutes after beating Florida State, 71-47.

"So that's what I did,'' he said. "I sent my Wikipedia page to them. And an hour later I got a call for an interview."

I just don't understand the hatred for the bball team.

They've been better than the football team for 20 years minus 2001 and the fat perry era.

Glad the hoops team is doing well. To think back to the old Miami Arena days after the program was re-established, it really makes me proud to see how far it's come.

But **** the athletic department. Coach L basically landed in their laps, and I refuse to give them a single cent until they show they give a **** about the program that put the University on the map, lent the school its logo, and propped up the entire athletic department by landing them in a power-5 conference.

Advertisement
Back