Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

Start emailing Dougherty. Its the only noise we can bring.

Doherty ain't got no juice over Rick's son. Rick himself needs to wake the fck up.

I keep hearing how Bobo, not Rick, fcked up the Deshawn Watson recruitment. You'd think if that was true that Rick would learn his lesson and not abdicate responsibility for the most important position on the field to a freshman in the game like his son.

So your taking brooklyndee at his word that this is how QB recruiting is handled at UM? Everyone knows HC jobs live and die by the QB youd have to be fooklsh to think Richt who calls the plays isnt pulling the puppet strings.

Rick was the HC at UGA too, and all I've heard is how Bobo and Shyttenheimer fcked up his QB recruiting.

Advertisement

Doherty ain't got no juice over Rick's son. Rick himself needs to wake the fck up.

I keep hearing how Bobo, not Rick, fcked up the Deshawn Watson recruitment. You'd think if that was true that Rick would learn his lesson and not abdicate responsibility for the most important position on the field to a freshman in the game like his son.

So your taking brooklyndee at his word that this is how QB recruiting is handled at UM? Everyone knows HC jobs live and die by the QB youd have to be fooklsh to think Richt who calls the plays isnt pulling the puppet strings.

I got something to prove to u... as i said strangers dont move me. 20180204_001938.jpg

I got something to prove to u... as i said strangers dont move me.View attachment 58265

That truffled mac n cheese is fireeeee bro.

Lil cjr & a fee of us finally had words over tai. In the last week hes picked up offers from 15 schools including penn st,fsu & ohio st. With clemson & bama telling him theyll offer this week. Point is everything weve told the kid from day 1 we wanted to see him personally do hes done,when we told him we wanted to see some other evals around the country,done. So i asked him the other day we ready to offer him right cause hes ready to commit. His response is theres just some things hes not feeling. Thats fine if thats the case but why not say that all along and we either get him to address it or we move on. Never bothered to express this last year but the decision to move on from sits wasnt made by cjr. He was told enough is enough. He got into his feelings over that. Many feel this is his way of responding to that which is why i say it feels like this is just an ego move. So at this point it sortve seems unless people speak up ta is gonna end up somewhere else. Which in the end with both tai & cade fortin we might end up regretting. Cade being at unc & tai well just have to see. Hopefully its not too late.

Im sure your ego wont get in the way of posting about this 457 times over the next cycle.

Youre such an annoying prick. Why didnt your father simply splash on her face and abort you... people like you are the reason yall wont never hear a third of what goes on cause heaven forbid someone tells yall the truth. The C U Next Tuesday that you are makes you type comments that show clearly youre a hoe. You do a fraction of anything to help this university than ill value what you have to say. Till than spit your father back out.

Lol very creative post uncle hang a long.

Why do you harrass ppl that contribute actual information to this site. Mods need to get rid of parasites like you.

Lol after what you wrote youre going to cry to the mods?

Thers only so much that Dee can control.

My recommendation is tell him to to just sit tight, that you know for sure the offer is coming, and to enjoy all the other offers. Say whatever has to be said. If he really wants to be a cane and we offer today, next week, or next month, he’ll be a cane.

Does Dee have access to the kid, or just Rickjr/staff?

Im good with his family. Thats why i said i know he wouldve commited on the spot. The kid has worked specifically for this offer. Wait ttill you see his lil brother!

Advertisement

You don't even need to go back that far to have some concern over Richt's mismanagement/hands off approach w/r/t QB recruiting. 2018 QB recruiting was almost a disaster - they lucked into Williams.

Look at his QBs the last few years at UGA. It was a veritable dilation and curetage of aborted body parts. Ramsey, Lambert, Park, Bauta, etc.

I got something to prove to u... as i said strangers dont move me.View attachment 58265

LOL you got invited to a recruiting dinner because you're a chaperone and they sat you at the kids table. Congrats. Keep telling us stories about the recruiting war room and how you know their whole strategy though.

What am I looking at?

Youre right i have no clue about anything im talking about...

You havent batted 1000. Thats all im saying. Youve brought a lot of good info to the board but you only see what youre shown.

Youd like to believe that. The reality is people dont wanna understand things cbange rapidly in this world and i tell yall as soon as something happens rather than waiting to see an end result. Thats the difference. As ive been said i just tell yall 100 as it goes what people are able to know.

Advertisement
@BrooklynDee did you at THE VERY LEAST talk to cjr or cmr about offering Tai a conditional scholarship? I mean The point here isn't completely that they NEED to be going for Tai over michael johnson right now. The point is they are royally ******* up a recruitment because they are being so narrow minded and have horse blinders on to everything else going on in recruiting right now. That is not a good way to recruit. Hey if Michael Johnson is their guy they want this year, you know what thats all good, but that is absolutely no reason not to send an offer to the number 1 DT QB in the nation who WANTS to be a hurricane. Like it really is that simple.

Literally what I would tell him is the very minimum that HAS to be done is a conditional offer based on his performance this summer. Not any of this BS pussyfooting around. Send an offer but say its not committable until we see your performance at camps this summer. At the very least that is a positive step forward, and doesn't just leave us out to dry when Michael Johnson inevitably picks Oregon or FSU.

What am I looking at?
Tc, jr and Ivey

offer the ******* kid.

Lil cjr & a fee of us finally had words over tai. In the last week hes picked up offers from 15 schools including penn st,fsu & ohio st. With clemson & bama telling him theyll offer this week. Point is everything weve told the kid from day 1 we wanted to see him personally do hes done,when we told him we wanted to see some other evals around the country,done. So i asked him the other day we ready to offer him right cause hes ready to commit. His response is theres just some things hes not feeling. Thats fine if thats the case but why not say that all along and we either get him to address it or we move on. Never bothered to express this last year but the decision to move on from sits wasnt made by cjr. He was told enough is enough. He got into his feelings over that. Many feel this is his way of responding to that which is why i say it feels like this is just an ego move. So at this point it sortve seems unless people speak up ta is gonna end up somewhere else. Which in the end with both tai & cade fortin we might end up regretting. Cade being at unc & tai well just have to see. Hopefully its not too late.

Im sure your ego wont get in the way of posting about this 457 times over the next cycle.

Youre such an annoying prick. Why didnt your father simply splash on her face and abort you... people like you are the reason yall wont never hear a third of what goes on cause heaven forbid someone tells yall the truth. The C U Next Tuesday that you are makes you type comments that show clearly youre a hoe. You do a fraction of anything to help this university than ill value what you have to say. Till than spit your father back out.

Lol very creative post uncle hang a long.

Good one. This from the person who finds relevance in waiting to see if i say anything just so you can speak up with your critique

Advertisement
Kid wants to be a cane and is one of the top qbs in the country. Yet we wait on another prospect whos father has deep ties to Willie taggart. **** feel like I have seen this story before...

What does that tell you if willie taggart knows this kid yet he still offered tai... should speak volumes id say.

You havent batted 1000. Thats all im saying. Youve brought a lot of good info to the board but you only see what youre shown.

Youd like to believe that. The reality is people dont wanna understand things cbange rapidly in this world and i tell yall as soon as something happens rather than waiting to see an end result. Thats the difference. As ive been said i just tell yall 100 as it goes what people are able to know.

You're wasting your time with a guy who is bored and just trying to get under your skin.

We should compare it to the insight you've provided the board into the program/recruiting... is there any?

Advertisement
The thing that sucks most about this is that I know we are gonna eventually offer him, but then he is gonna be that kid we didn’t offer earlier enough this cycle.

LOL you got invited to a recruiting dinner because you're a chaperone and they sat you at the kids table. Congrats. Keep telling us stories about the recruiting war room and how you know their whole strategy though.

Part 2 huh

Part 2 huh

Fvck the haters dee, we know you legit

Advertisement
Back