Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

Considering the source is
on record with several other failed proclamations...yes. It matters. Not flaming....i just dont want half this board split on Taisun because of false information. We dont need another dan sileo jr situation

Man you need to stop coming to this Thread. ITS PAINFUL.

We aren't little kids, we have all made an opinion on the Tai situation on our own.

Some don't care and trust the coaches. Some watched his tape and think the coaches are missing a chance at locking up our 2019 QB.

Stop bringing Dee up and policing the opinions on this thread.

Advertisement
Need to offer that kid for sure but I’m not going to lose sleep over it though. I’m sure it’s coming soon,

Man you need to stop coming to this Thread. ITS PAINFUL.

We aren't little kids, we have all made an opinion on the Tai situation on our own.

Some don't care and trust the coaches. Some watched his tape and think the coaches are missing a chance at locking up our 2019 QB.

Stop bringing Dee up and policing the opinions on this thread.
He lives for this stuff. Give him a break. Hes the same person who brings up things as failed or misinformation that i either clearly said was an opinion or that ivins confirmed himself was all fact. Genius that he is thinks he knows everything. Its funny to me & should be looked at for what it is. Someone whos found substance in this. Personally im over it. He steady brings me up and i have nothing to do with any of what yall are talking about. Havent talked about it for awhile. Heaven forbid people have their own opinions.

Dee what's the latest in recruiting? Missed your info that you give. How's the freshmen looking?

Advertisement
Dee what's the latest in recruiting? Missed your info that you give. How's the freshmen looking?
Nah. Im tired of cowards like buddy calling me out my name. Im sorry yall but im taking a break for a lil bit. Gotta focus on business a lil more this quarter. I will say the commit that Hartley was talking about this weekend wasn't the long snapper. That dude is a pwo. Ill let Marrero or geo or ivins break it in 2 weeks when announced.

Nah. Im tired of cowards like buddy calling me out my name. Im sorry yall but im taking a break for a lil bit. Gotta focus on business a lil more this quarter. I will say the commit that Hartley was talking about this weekend wasn't the long snapper. That dude is a pwo. Ill let Marrero or geo or ivins break it in 2 weeks when announced.
Obviously thats very vague. Im sure thatll get plenty more to make comments that I'm just guessing at things. I'm fine with that though.

Advertisement
**** the haters man

I didn't think Hartley would by hyping a PWO long snapper like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back