Tai highlights

Advertisement
He reminds me of Dennis Dixon...would gladly take him as the qb for our next class

Well the most impressive thing that I see right away is how fast his release is. He keeps the ball high with two hands on it the entire time and once he decides on where to pass it, he gets that **** out of his hands with a quickness. Thats really good, because you don't want to be messing with kids deliveries too much. And when someone has a release that fast, you don't gotta do much. Plus whenever you try to addjust someone release/motion too much they always revert back to it when under pressure or something. With him you don't even have to make any changes to his motion to tighten it up or anything. Just make sure his accuracy is on point and his footwork is good. From this HL it looked pretty suspect at times tbh, but that can be cleaned up no problem. Plus dude can run.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] is his 247 listed H/W correct being 6'3.5" 186lbs with a 4.97 40? He looks closer to 200-210 to me. And he definitely looked like he had 4.7 speed at least.

Advertisement
He reminds me of Dennis Dixon...would gladly take him as the qb for our next class

Dennis is from the same city as me. From a very young age, everyone knew he would be something. He dominated football, basketball, and baseball.

Need to see him camp this spring/summer. Not convinced yet based on LOC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back