Tai highlights

Jon Richt has been tweeting pretty hard at Michael Johnson, Jr. Pretty sure that is his #1 target

Advertisement
Honestly I'd rather go no QBs in 2018 and another two in 2019 than stick with Sitkowski at this point.

And 2020 think we're going for Max Johnson pretty hard.

83% completion, that's no joke no matter what the competition. There can be some variables that can make that go up and down, but ultimately it says he puts the ball where he wants it to go. Combined with no INT's, those are positive signs.

He needs to clean up that footwork, but looks like a nice prospect. I don't put a lot of value on QB camp performances, but I would like to see how he does with the plays sped up. Everyone in a camp would be faster than what he's seeing there in CT.

Honestly I'd rather go no QBs in 2018 and another two in 2019 than stick with Sitkowski at this point.

Can’t, very real possibility that sherriffs could transfer after this season imo

Yes he Could. Theres been no indication he will, but you're right he could.
But how will Sitkowski help us exactly? I know you know how trash he's been.

Advertisement

Can’t, very real possibility that sherriffs could transfer after this season imo

Even if ES does transfer, we still have Rosier, Perry and Weldon. Maybe we get Eason as a transfer.

Even if ES does transfer, we still have Rosier, Perry and Weldon. Maybe we get Eason as a transfer.

Doubtful on the Eason front.
No way he doens't go fcs or juco or wherever he can play immediately, then transfer back into P5

Advertisement
Back