Taggart Fired !

This worries me.....everybody was so sure they didn't have $17M for buyout....if they managed to pull that together so fast....what do they have set up for coach?

I think these administration officials knew this was coming, had this lined up for a while, and probably have a big pot of cash ready for a big name coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This worries me.....everybody was so sure they didn't have $17M for buyout....if they managed to pull that together so fast....what do they have set up for coach?

I think these administration officials knew this was coming, had this lined up for a while, and probably have a big pot of cash ready for a big name coach.
*** it, bring it on. We have no control over who they hire. I’m surprised they axed Willie so quickly but I am not sweating their new hire.

Agreed. If they did this after the UF game I wouldn't care too much but the fact that they did it this early must mean they have a big name(s) in consideration.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Exactly;

one false prediction was already debunked. FSU has $, and they are not going to allow themselves to go in complete purgatory. I’m on pins & needles w this coaching decision.

Advertisement
Back