Tacoi sumler

Why are some people in love with the idea of transfers? I don't want another program's left overs. Also, if a kid is transferring, then he probably sucks or has an attitude problem anyways (couldn't cut it).

Depth chart and wants to play closer to home..

Advertisement
They used him on the scout team at a different position and tried to keep him there....he ain't want to switch and I KNOW he will be going to FIU...

I posted this on the football board ...

Uh, Tano and I played against him in a flag tournament. I covered him for the majority of the game. First play of the game he ran a slant and go and I had him step for step and picked it off.

I like to think of myself as a weekend warrior but when I'm running step for step with a high-level D1 commitment, that's not a glowing endorsement of the latter.

Pass.

Kid is small. And while he's quick, let me say this - isn't even one of the top 10 fastest kids I've covered. And none of those other kids were college athletes. Move on.

As the story goes, after AlexCane picked off the pass, he also challenged Tacoi to a squat contest after the game to further punish him.

Shattered, Sumler decided to get as far away from Miami as he could.

It was the squats? I thought it was the constant belitting on the 2 inch thick battle ropes that ultimately did Taco in.

Advertisement
Actually, you had to farmer's walk a mile w/ 55 lb dumbbells, and then do 150 swings at the conclusion. Needless to say, I won.

Advertisement
Back