Tacoi sumler

Advertisement
Class of 2011 WR from Columbus... Slot guy with legitimate 4.3 speed. Has been timed at 4.24 laser.

Not on the radar at the moment but I'll see what I can get.

Thought he would thrive in that offense. Kid's talented for sure just not UM material imo.

Advertisement
Why are some people in love with the idea of transfers? I don't want another program's left overs. Also, if a kid is transferring, then he probably sucks or has an attitude problem anyways (couldn't cut it).

Advertisement
Why are some people in love with the idea of transfers? I don't want another program's left overs. Also, if a kid is transferring, then he probably sucks or has an attitude problem anyways (couldn't cut it).

Agreed. Its very rare for a kid to transfer from one school because he couldn't see the field and ball at the next. Save the ships for incoming freshman.

Advertisement

This is how I feel as well.

Wasnt saying we should be all over him just thought he may be a kid that didnt like being so far in oregon n maybe wanted to come back home and i know receiver right now is a big ?

Advertisement
I'd rather him who still has a chance to do something than Thompkins, who will never give us anything.

Bicho will now speak.....fast 40 time. stiff hips. not good at tracking the ball. not helpful.

Advertisement
Back