Tacoi Sumler Transferring from Oregon

PatrickCane

Freshman
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

Fmr 4-star speedster from Miami RT @McNamaraUO Breaking news from @QuackCave: Oregon RSF WR Tacoi Sumler has decided to transfer

Any possible interest on our side?

Advertisement
We weren't in the first place not sure why we would now.

People up in arms about how perfect he would fit in there too.

Heard for a while this was happening.. He wasn't gonna be on the field this year

His name is close enough to Taco for me to give him a legitimate look.

btw - our good buddy Tano had him at the ol Bakas camp and told everyone this kid wasn't very good...+1 for him.

Advertisement
His name is close enough to Taco for me to give him a legitimate look.

btw - our good buddy Tano had him at the ol Bakas camp and told everyone this kid wasn't very good...+1 for him.

Uh, Tano and I played against him in a flag tournament. I covered him for the majority of the game. First play of the game he ran a slant and go and I had him step for step and picked it off.

I like to think of myself as a weekend warrior but when I'm running step for step with a high-level D1 commitment, that's not a glowing endorsement of the latter.

Pass.

Kid is small. And while he's quick, let me say this - isn't even one of the top 10 fastest kids I've covered. And none of those other kids were college athletes. Move on.

Quite dismissive of this U. If your not an impact player then no pardons from me.

YEAH I SAID IT

Consensus was that he was overrated coming out of HS and more of a track guy trying to play football than a football kid with track speed

Advertisement
Back