T.Thornton on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This staff just completely whiff on their standing with this kid to feel so confident we'd get him just a few days ago?

Ivins and Pete took the L on this one and I'd guess they got their info from different people inside the UM staff

Advertisement
Ain't losing sleep on this... kevin Austin better and has a higher ceiling anyways imo. Wiggins do too

Richards 4 star
Mullins 4 star
Dayall Harris juco

Jeff thomas 4 star
Mike Harley 4 star
Deejay dallas 4 star
Evidence njoku 3 star

Mark pope 4 star
Brian Hightower 4 star
Dee Wiggins 4 star

Te
Jordan 4 star
Mallory 4 star

Who really losing sleep over this?....... We got receivers for days

Last edited:
Ain't losing sleep on this... kevin Austin better and has a higher Celine anyways imo. Wiggins do too

Richards 4 star
Mullins 4 star
Dayall Harris juco

Jeff thomas 4 star
Mike Harley 4 star
Deejay dallas 4 star
Evidence njoku 3 star

Mark pope 4 star
Brian Hightower 4 star
Dee Wiggins 4 star

Te
Jordan 4 star
Mallory 4 star

Who really losing sleep over this?.......

Nobody. Gator fans are just annoying

We have enough WRs

Richards
Cager
Mullins
Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Njoku
Pope
Wiggins
Hightower

All we need is 3 plus Fuller in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This staff just completely whiff on their standing with this kid to feel so confident we'd get him just a few days ago?

Ivins and Pete took the L on this one and I'd guess they got their info from different people inside the UM staff

Irvin's got his info from canesinsght.com.

Geo> Pete

Advertisement
I get it but somehow Mia wanted both and both decide on UF over Miami, eh whatever it's still **** the gators though

Grab Kevin Austin and wrap up the class imo. However i bet we just relax the WR recruitment and wrap it up with the three we have

Good. Wasn't a fan of taking this kid anyway. Not with current commits. Get Marshall or no one for that last spot

Advertisement
Don't understand the hate for Pete. Pete says that the staff felt confident on the pick up, thus why he was leading with Thornton committing to Miami. That's likely where he gets his sources and info from. They were wrong, which made Pete wrong. If anything, just ask for your money back. Oh wait......

Austin's better and if this kid actually goes to the Gaytors then RIP to his career I'll probably see him working at Wal Mart in 5 years

Don't understand the hate for Pete. Pete says that the staff felt confident on the pick up, thus why he was leading with Thornton committing to Miami. That's likely where he gets his sources and info from. They were wrong, which made Pete wrong. If anything, just ask for your money back. Oh wait......

They kiss Pete's *** when his info turns out to be right which is 90% of the time but when it doesn't like es they whine and whine and then blame Pete like its his fault knowing they're just going to stay here anyway

Advertisement
Since the Gatorbait mouthbreathers love keeping score, I'll give them Thornton and look at our head to head this cycle.

Miami wins: Hall, Lingard, Frierson, Jobe, Campbell, Scaife, Reed, Pope, Silvera.

Gator wins: Russell, Thornton

Yeah I'm not losing any sleep over this one

I still feel Moore ends up being the last WR we take after we strikeout on all of our other targets. We could offer Moore in December and he would still pick us.

They kiss Pete's *** when his info turns out to be right which is 90% of the time but when it doesn't like es they whine and whine and then blame Pete like its his fault knowing they're just going to stay here anyway
I think most of the jabs at Pete are all in good fun. Everyone knows he has the best info. Just when you call out others, be prepared for people to poke at you lol

Advertisement
Grab Kevin Austin and wrap up the class imo. However i bet we just relax the WR recruitment and wrap it up with the three we have

He ain't coming here. ND.

It'll be Moore or no one

Don't know why this is sooo hard to get through people's heads.

KEVIN AUSTIN AINT COMING TO MIAMI..

It will be Marshall,Moore or save the ship for next year or use it elsewhere.

BUT KEVIN AUSTIN IS ALLLLLL NOTRE DUMB

Since the Gatorbait mouthbreathers love keeping score, I'll give them Thornton and look at our head to head this cycle.

Miami wins: Hall, Lingard, Frierson, Jobe, Campbell, Scaife, Reed, Pope, Silvera.

Gator wins: Russell, Thornton

Yeah I'm not losing any sleep over this one

Wouldn't say Russell is a win. Stopped recruiting him after his mention of non football reasons he wanted to get out of town, so kind of gave him to them. Thornton is their only head to head W thus far.

Hey Pete. Is this like the Russell situation where we stop recruiting him or will Miami continue to pursue. I hope it's the latter. I like his upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back