T-Robs Defensive Philosophy

Advertisement
Has TRob ever called plays as DC? Or was Muschamp always the play caller? Their D was brutally bad this past year. We know TRob can recruit and develop DB's, but can he call plays and scheme?

Talks like a DC that understands the structure of Muschamp's defensive scheme. @88

Go Canes

Advertisement
u can just listen to the first sentences and can tell off the rip that the dude can recruit, people person all the way. When I heard Rumph I knew instantly he was going to struggle to get kids, I did not ever listen to Rumph because I wasnt on forums during those days. But alot of the time u can listen to someone for ten minutes and know what they are about easily.
Coaching aside T is one of the most likeable dudes out there and has that fire. He's been that way since I've know him from our Ruben Dario days.

For those that are curious about Travaris "T-Rob" Robinson's defensive philosophy. He tuns a gap control read and react defense, unfortunately.

Go Canes

That's not unfortunate. Most teams play that way. If we had played that way against UNC, they wouldn't have ran for 500+.

I don't know if he'll have a say so in the overall defensive scheme.

His hire is pretty much a home run. A definite upgrade plus he's coaching both safeties and corners. That solves 2 coaching vacancies with 1 hire.

F3AB28BF-BC1C-4504-8FD3-5DF57B267E74.jpeg

Advertisement
Wow, their beat reporters actually ask real football questions.
Compare and contrast with the Susan Miller Dingbats, Mammary Navarros, Barry Jagoffs who ask questions about their feelings, favorite jello color and other nonsense.
Yeah. Stupid. Everybody knows red is best jello. Why ask?

Magnet program.. Coral Park his senior year had a decent squad, kenan lawhorne played rb (most offenses were run thru rb at the time).. That district was pretty loaded too.. They changed them soo much but I think at that time coral park, colombus, coral gables, miami high, maybe southwest and braddock all were in there.. That year had Andre johnson, young gore, really young roscoe, etc.. Some fun games back then..
Lawhorne was my high school football coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back