T-Rob gone! Who's Next

Advertisement
This is incorrect

Just going by what @SouthParkCane said here :

Screenshot_2022-01-19-23-36-06-702.jpg

We didn’t

Yeah, clarification was given on the timeline. Which is y my original ? was regarding Chance, but posters responded we chose him over Raymond. That had me going from 0-100 real quick. Lol.

Regardless, I can’t roll w/ this dude being on the recruiting trail, taking photos for the gram…but

U know what bro, all these coaches r doing this chit. It is what it is; this is the new landscape of CFB. Maybe this is payback for Manny ditching Temple at the first sign of a new opening. Lol. Just weird ASFCK for T-Rob to come coach under Manny, a **** that’s won chit in his entire life, but bail on a proven coach, champion, & great recruiter.

Anyways, gotta stop looking at things from my lens of loyalty vs. how these dudes get down. Just feel bad for the ‘22 kids that signed on the strength of this dude’s word. It is what it is, we’ll be alright.

Advertisement
This is def true. He has a lot of growing to do to get there but with the turnover at Bama he could be DC sooner than later. Which would for sure lead to a HC job and most importantly give him the opportunity to sink or swim on his own merit. Fluck cuz though either you're gang or an opp 🤷‍♂️
Exactly. Either ride with us or collide with us. I don’t hate the guy. No hard feelings. Just hate that he obviously wasn’t all in with Mario and staff. Ny99a probably cost us a top flight DB coach, in the process. But anyways He made what he feels like, is a business decision, so I’m gon make a business decision, too. Fucc TRob, and the horse he rode in on.

Not about money. Dude wants to be a head coach one day. For him, goin with Saban speeds up his process.

Yeah right, because everyone really respects a guy who barely gets to coach his position because the HC is already doing it. And he will NEVER be the defensive play caller at Alabama. Never ever.

Homie was brought in as a recruiting gun for hire. That's it. I'm sure he fell for Saban's sweet nothings.

"I promise, this time it will be different."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, clarification was given on the timeline. Which is y my original ? was regarding Chance, but posters responded we chose him over Raymond. That had me going from 0-100 real quick. Lol.

Regardless, I can’t roll w/ this dude being on the recruiting trail, taking photos for the gram…but

U know what bro, all these coaches r doing this chit. It is what it is; this is the new landscape of CFB. Maybe this is payback for Manny ditching Temple at the first sign of a new opening. Lol. Just weird ASFCK for T-Rob to come coach under Manny, a **** that’s won chit in his entire life, but bail on a proven coach, champion, & great recruiter.

Anyways, gotta stop looking at things from my lens of loyalty vs. how these dudes get down. Just feel bad for the ‘22 kids that signed on the strength of this dude’s word. It is what it is, we’ll be alright.
I agree with you on with almost everything but TRob bailed on a proven coach, champion & great recruiter for the most proven coach, with the most championships and on paper one of the greatest recruiter ever.

I hate Bama and try to avoid giving them credit but when I took off the Orange and Geens lens. Bama is faster track to TRob goals than Miami. All he really has to do is get yelled at by Saban for 2-3 years, recruit and boom he will probably be offered a G5 job.

I agree with you on with almost everything but TRob bailed on a proven coach, champion & great recruiter for the most proven coach, the most championships and on paper one of the greatest recruiter ever.

I hate Bama and try to avoid giving them credit but when I took off the Orange and Geens lens. Bama is faster track to TRob goals than Miami. All he really has to do is get yelled at by Saban for 2-3 years, recruit and boom he will probably be offered a G5 job.
When was the last time a DB coach at Bama got a HC job? Genuinely asking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with you on with almost everything but TRob bailed on a proven coach, champion & great recruiter for the most proven coach, with the most championships and on paper one of the greatest recruiter ever.

I was speaking in gist comparing Manny vs. Mario. Remember T-Rob gave some bull chit story how he wanted to come home & Coach here, & blah blah blah. So I’m like how u come here for Manny but don’t stay here for Mario? Lol

Advertisement
Back