2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Udynasty lists TJ as #5 must get in the 24 cycle.

Capers recently committed to the University of Louisville; but despite this early commitment, I do not expect Capers to stick with Louisville. I don’t see Cristobal losing a blue-chip player of this caliber from his high school when Miami is actively recruiting him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I question his brain. Georgia wants you and miami but you wanna play for Loserville?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not worried about this one. Mario won’t get caught off guard at Columbus. He either pursues cause we have a shot or he lets it be

Advertisement
Not worried about this one. Mario won’t get caught off guard at Columbus. He either pursues cause we have a shot or he lets it be

TJ committed to a different university and is telling you as straightforward as possible that he's not interested in Miami, I think this ship has already sailed. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Didn’t we hire Mario to land guys like Hykeem Williams, Innis, Smith, Trader, Capers, etc.?

He better start winning the local five star battles this year
I don’t think he’s gonna get a lot of local dudes like that for this cycle.
Expect more oos players.

The local 5 stars have been wanting to leave for a while now. Imo Innis was never coming here regardless of how good of a season we had.

Same with smith. You have to understand that these kids have been dreaming of going to schools not named Miami for a very long time. They’re not gonna all of the sudden switch cause we win 10 games even if we dominate those games.
Can we win one or 2 battles? Probably. But I don’t see a 10 win team pulling all the local 5 star kids for 24.
But a 10 win team will definitely get the attention of a lot of local kids in 25 class.

Unfortunately ESD is a negative for us this year imo. Last year gave the 24 kids nothing to be hyped about.
If we have a really good season and nsd was in February then maybe we would have more of a shot.

But most of the elite players are gonna be locked up by ESD.
None of them are gonna wait to see how bowl season plays out before making their mind up about UM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back