2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s crazy about secrets everyone has a person they trust and it eventually gets out as each person passes on to a trusted person.

I would think that the player would tell his recruiter / coach that this between us only till “ I “ share with my family first.

It should end there in confidentiality.

I get your point @Cribby , most people want to be insiders but this can be costly as you described.

I only tell secrets to people whom are of honor who will share wisdom insight upon knowing an it ends there.

GOCANES
There was multiple people here that knew we were recruiting said recruits for months quietly. Yet they kept it quiet. Once somebody with a following or is part of the media puts that out it’s blown up. It’ll spread like wild fire. There’s a reason I’ve gotten more vague with some of my posts over the years. At one time I was naive to the eyes here and I have nowhere near the eyes as these recruiting guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s his cousin Eclair Noland
listening nod GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

• Love
Reactions: ben
Ur saying that quite possibly cause you don't understand how dirty this game is and how much certain teams are willing to break kids off so that they can get visits, make lists,make commitments,etc. Y'all think apparently that just cause nil is becoming what it is that teams don't still play the bag game. That's a HUGE misconception if that's what anyone's believing. This game is played in the shadows until it really matters. Plenty of that is done so that kids have schools that are exceptions for attention. We are most certainly one of those schools that kids are being told if they're linked to than their bread is gone.
Im not debating anything u said. Pretty sure alot of it is accurate. What i cant fathom is a top 10 recruit who can go probably any team he wants, commit to a school like Louisville and doing the sneaks. Yes money is involved, other teams with better rep as a program have money too. These kids hold the cards. In alot of these instances, not some middling recruit, im talking the David Stones, Justin Scotts, JJ. These type of players. They can go anywhere.

I got mocked by a certain poster here for going in on Frank Tucker leaking a visit that was intended to be kept quiet. A high level recruit that snuck down late in the process. Right when it gets out he commits to another school. Letting this out hurts us multiple ways , one being what you mentioned and the other is the kids won’t trust Miami. They couldn’t keep one thing in house and they couldn’t do that.

Even if it costs us one of of ten high level recruits thats one too many.
Maybe you can spill the beans now but Anthony Hill right?... From what I heard/gathered we had a legit chance at him until Tucker blew up the visit...

I got mocked by a certain poster here for going in on Frank Tucker leaking a visit that was intended to be kept quiet. A high level recruit that snuck down late in the process. Right when it gets out he commits to another school. Letting this out hurts us multiple ways , one being what you mentioned and the other is the kids won’t trust Miami. They couldn’t keep one thing in house and they couldn’t do that.

Even if it costs us one of of ten high level recruits thats one too many.
Yup and up to that point we had worked magic with him all season. I told one person on here in a dm how close he was to popping and they couldn't believe it. Thought he was locked in elsewhere. Cost is a certain running back too just that same way. Yet everyone says their interest couldn't be genuine if that matters. Well thank god their opinions dictate what a kid should or shouldn't do. But can you imagine our linebacker class and our class overall if we get those two 5 stars like intended. Whole different narrative to weave. That's why I was saying last year we'll be top 3 and we're gonna make a real run a top spot. Than all this ******** created a downward spiral. Top that along with our own drama and results to the season and ur fighting ALOT of negative perception.

Advertisement
Im not debating anything u said. Pretty sure alot of it is accurate. What i cant fathom is a top 10 recruit who can go probably any team he wants, commit to a school like Louisville and doing the sneaks. Yes money is involved, other teams with better rep as a program have money too. These kids hold the cards. In alot of these instances, not some middling recruit, im talking the David Stones, Justin Scotts, JJ. These type of players. They can go anywhere.
Yes they can GO anywhere. And when it's said and done they will. But this isn't about where they GO. It's about the financial games played leading up to it & THOSE BIG NAMES play it the heaviest. The reason for it is because these schools are trying to show both their fanbase AND the recruits out there that they are coming this year and if this person jumps in now then what's stopping you. They're called class builders.

So what can be done with site reporters like Tucker? He's a repeat offender. that entire Rivals site doesn't seem to care about anything other than "being first". Does access get restricted? Not sure how that would happen at these open media pressers..

There was multiple people here that knew we were recruiting said recruits for months quietly. Yet they kept it quiet. Once somebody with a following or is part of the media puts that out it’s blown up. It’ll spread like wild fire. There’s a reason I’ve gotten more vague with some of my posts over the years. At one time I was naive to the eyes here and I have nowhere near the eyes as these recruiting guys.
Now you see why I've never cared when people say I'm being vague or just teasing. We saw how many different times throughout the years something no one beyond a few of us on here knew anything about immediately became national news when we'd share it on here because people immediately wanna share it on social media or even worse some of these clowns beat writers or recruiting gurus wanna build they're rep...

Advertisement
Now you see why I've never cared when people say I'm being vague or just teasing. We saw how many different times throughout the years something no one beyond a few of us on here knew anything about immediately became national news when we'd share it on here because people immediately wanna share it on social media or even worse some of these clowns beat writers or recruiting gurus wanna build they're rep...

The sad truth is not everyone can be trusted with actionable information. There are fans who just can't keep their mouths shut and Twitter fingers off their phones. Either they can't help themselves, or they don't understand UM's ability to make moves matters more than their desire to know and share information.

Since Mario has been here how many recruits have popped up on our radar out of nowhere or committed out of nowhere that caught people off guard? Everything matters in recruiting.
The thing I’ve never understood about the people who don’t believe you on this is how many times have we seen a Gaby or one of the sites say the team has asked them not to say who it is. Obviously if the team is asking to keep it quiet, then team knows the effects of it getting out could have. Yet people here still insist that it has no effect even when there’s literal evidence that our coaching staff believe it has enough effect to request it stay quiet.

Advertisement
I know a recruit was told if he moves to certain HS here his scholly Is gone. A very good one. Like you said visiting or dealing with UM is a no no and can blow up your spot. The NIL has made UM the boogie man. But some “experts” here laughed at me when I rip our idiotic media for leaking silent visits. Fact is people think they have a clue how things works but they really don’t.
1681652521192.gif

There’s no way we lose this kid to Louisville. I trust we will get the job done with this kid in the end.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back