2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He is this years Malik Bryant.

Think he can be an edge or Backer based off of his weight gains and tighten up.

His movement skills at lb arent the best but him in the middle is pretty stout.
Thanks for the eval, Geta.

Really, really, REALLY hope our coaches emphasize recruiting defensive guys who can flat-out run — even if they project as an ILB — 4 and 5-star rating be damned.

We've looked like Purdue or some other plodding B1G team the last few seasons

We are not going to turn around our defense until we get a whole lot faster

Circling back on Capers...I know this recruitment will go down to ESD and most assume he'll end up here, but he doesn't "seem" like a kid who is planning/knows he's going to decommit (just based on Twitter/Instagram)

Or maybe he's just trying to grow his Social Media presence for better NIL deals?

Advertisement
Circling back on Capers...I know this recruitment will go down to ESD and most assume he'll end up here, but he doesn't "seem" like a kid who is planning/knows he's going to decommit (just based on Twitter/Instagram)

Or maybe he's just trying to grow his Social Media presence for better NIL deals?

The early bag was nice is all that is and all it’s gonna be in the end

“Did you exchange, a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?” - Roger Waters

The most telling thing about this kid was him completing his college commtiment with his hair over his entire face like this picture. And no one in his family sought fit to have him take it out of his face.

I dont know if he thought its cool or hes socially awkward or something but i have no interest after that...i already had him as a tweener type either way that just sent me over the edge...early commit to ville, hair over the face, red flags...

Im sure Mario will personally recruit him all the way because he is a Columbus kid but im ho hum about him...if he comes he comes.

Advertisement

I definitely don’t assume he’ll be here, but I would be shocked if stuck with LVille.

His recruitment hasn’t even really started yet, a lot will happen between now & December.

The most telling thing about this kid was him completing his college commtiment with his hair over his entire face like this picture. And no one in his family sought fit to have him take it out of his face.

I dont know if he thought its cool or hes socially awkward or something but i have no interest after that...i already had him as a tweener type either way that just sent me over the edge...early commit to ville, hair over the face, red flags...

Im sure Mario will personally recruit him all the way because he is a Columbus kid but im ho hum about him...if he comes he comes.

Man, I thought the same thing. Let them see your face, we love it (the parents) and let that smile rip. This is the first opportunity people from all over will have to see you, on national television, have respect for yourself and us.

Kids do all kinds of strange *** things. I just didn't understand how the parents let that slide.

This doesn't mean a thing about him necessarily and I don't want to come across like it does. He can do great things in his lifetime, but I just didn't get it on any level.

Man, I thought the same thing. Let them see your face, we love it (the parents) and let that smile rip. This is the first opportunity people from all over will have to see you, on national television, have respect for yourself and us.

Kids do all kinds of strange *** things. I just didn't understand how the parents let that slide.

This doesn't mean a thing about him necessarily and I don't want to come across like it does. He can do great things in his lifetime, but I just didn't get it on any level.
exactly it was a pretty big moment and he was sitting there with the hair over his face.
I mean i have had long hair..still do..gold teeth..all that growing up...but still it was a moment as a parent i would have had him together for his commitment.

Size wise there is never much south florida lbs with his size...hes from Mario's alma mater...im sure well recruit him...but a bidding war...NO.

Advertisement
Top 100 player, would want him for sure but def overrated. Tweener who needs to be OLB / edge in a 3-4 defense.

Advertisement

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that commitment had a dumbass feel to it.

@JG13 looking into UL season tickets

MedicalEqualGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

He's a top 100 player from Mario's alma mater. We will 100% be in this recruitment until the end. I think he could become even more of a priority now with Guidry here. This is the kind of kid that would thrive in his system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back