Syracuse is... good?

No, they're not good. They caught a once in a lifetime break last week. They're nothing more than a gimmick offense with a whiny ***** for a quarterback. With the way we started, we should have won by 30 at a minimum. Not sure why the offense continues to take entire quarters or more off but it's be very frustrating.

They played both NC St and LSU tough on the road you dumb fvck.

LOL at expecting a win by 30.

Our fanbase is just ******* awful

Lol. Settle down sparky. Last time I checked, this is a message board where, you know, fans express different opinions. You don’t agree with mine. I’ll let you know when I care that you don’t agree with my opinion. But, I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you, because I won’t care any time this century.

Advertisement
So does this mean that Syracuse is no good? Seems like some fans on this board give us no credit for who we beat and that these teams we beat are no longer no good. Even thought this was like the 3rd week in a row we were on upset alert with experts picking us to lose.

No, they're not good. They caught a once in a lifetime break last week. They're nothing more than a gimmick offense with a whiny ***** for a quarterback. With the way we started, we should have won by 30 at a minimum. Not sure why the offense continues to take entire quarters or more off but it's be very frustrating.

They played both NC St and LSU tough on the road you dumb fvck.

LOL at expecting a win by 30.

Our fanbase is just ******* awful

exactly . CUse is a good team. I expected to win by 12-14 and we won by close to that . Just win and more on .

And you aren't too smart. Babers is a very good coach and if knew anything about football you would know that. His gimmick offense has worked for years at 3 different schools.

Thev've got some DL athletes and I like the QB, Ishmael.

Our drops kept them in the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back