Syracuse is... good?

jnf2257

Junior
I definitely underestimated those guys coming into the game, but it seems that the MTSU game was an aberration and not how they've played against NCSU, LSU, Clemson and Miami.

There are a million things we need to work on and we shouldn't be content with the performance today, but I was stunned with how good Syracuse's linebackers and d line played against the run.

Good win, let's keep getting better.

Advertisement
Yeah they're as good as Duke and Ga Tech. The day will soon come that we are blowing out most teams on our schedule. Just win for now, keep recruiting well and this program is in good shape.

This game should have been at least a two td win. They have to start scoring tds when the chances are there.

Reality check to fans who think SU sucks - they pulled off the biggest upset of season last week. Even Clemson's backup QB with the rest of the team intact should have been able to manage a W. Clemson was actually shut down at LOS. SU is a solid team. However, if we catch the god**** ball it's a blowout. But even playing as bad as I've ever seen on O (Rosier aside, he gets a hall pass), we still won. Again.

Top coach. Rock solid QB. Much improved D.

Yes, they are pretty good. Wouldn't doubt they go into their bowl game and win it. Dino is one of the better coaches in the nation.

Advertisement
If we are held to field goals because we can't punch it in from the 2 yd line we come down to these kind of dramatics.

Both Syracuse and GT are solid teams. Not great obviously but good conference opponents. We should’ve won this game a lot easier but our defense played pretty **** good and the offense was just too inconsistent and the drops hurt big time. Fully expect every game to be close this year even when we play bad teams(like next week) but if we win, I don’t care.

No, they're not good. They caught a once in a lifetime break last week. They're nothing more than a gimmick offense with a whiny ***** for a quarterback. With the way we started, we should have won by 30 at a minimum. Not sure why the offense continues to take entire quarters or more off but it's be very frustrating.

SU is a decent team, but hardly anything to write home about. The 'Canes should have been up by three scores at halftime, inefficient offense kept that from happening.

Advertisement
No, they're not good. They caught a once in a lifetime break last week. They're nothing more than a gimmick offense with a whiny ***** for a quarterback. With the way we started, we should have won by 30 at a minimum. Not sure why the offense continues to take entire quarters or more off but it's be very frustrating.

They played both NC St and LSU tough on the road you dumb fvck.

LOL at expecting a win by 30.

Our fanbase is just ******* awful

That whiny ***** made some pretty good plays after taking a beating. I'm **** glad to come out with a dub.

Lsu lost to troy.

Lsu lost to troy.

Name the good teams in CFB

Advertisement

Lsu lost to troy.[/QUOTE

They also beat Auburn.

Lsu lost to troy.

People can't stop themselves from picking out one game on someone's schedule. LSU is ranked and on their way to 6-2.

Lsu lost to troy.

Name the good teams in CFB

Alabama.
Other than that from what I've seen week to week we can beat any team in this country and it wouldn't be a shock

Advertisement
Like i said. I went back and watch their 3 games against LSU, NC St and Clemson. They were not over matched. I told some people in Twitter, they act like I was tripping.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This team is still learning. Not quite elite yet. An elite team is probably up 35-3 going into halftime of this game if not more. We should have dropped 50+ on Syracuse but only reached half of that. Not a good look.

This game isn't close if WR could catch.

OL could run block.

Defense quit getting teams 3rd and a mile and then letting them run right up the gut for a 1st.

Advertisement
Back