Syracuse is comin' to the 305 HYPE VIDEO

Advertisement
If you don't want to play football after seeing something like that, you don't want to play football.

Advertisement
One game at a time... I swear I just want to make it to 9-0.... I think this team has a shot at making the playoffs

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS. GO. CANES!!!!!
LETS. GO. CANES!!!!!
LETS. GO. CANES!!!!!

When he said the "it takes 3 things" I thought he was going Al Blades on us. I was like nooooooo Pastor you cant say that.

Advertisement
"60-minute war"

"Make that catch, you gonna make that catch...make that play...gonna set it off"

Indeed.

Advertisement
You have to be thankful every day we have a real coach. Just listen to those few words you heard in the pregame speech from Coach Rick. Putting his players in the right frame of mind, emotionally focused on the goals. It was concise, powerful and effective.

Contrast that to meaningless jargon, of “trust your training” or “don’t rise to the occasion”. You want your players emotionally focused not scratching their heads wondering “what the fūck did he just say”

We’re not there yet, we’re getting closer, but Rick is doing the right things to keep us on the right path.

You have to be thankful every day we have a real coach. Just listen to those few words you heard in the pregame speech from Coach Rick. Putting his players in the right frame of mind, emotionally focused on the goals. It was concise, powerful and effective.

Contrast that to meaningless jargon, of “trust your training” or “don’t rise to the occasion”. You want your players emotionally focused not scratching their heads wondering “what the fūck did he just say”

We’re not there yet, we’re getting closer, but Rick is doing the right things to keep us on the right path.

I shed a man tear every time I think of CMR and Manny compared to Fat Al and D'noo

Advertisement
Back