Banned
[TWEET]921405567968608256[/TWEET]

:sanford:

jnf2257

Junior
My dudes in the athletic department are killing it this year. Good stuff

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
If you don't want to play football after seeing something like that, you don't want to play football.

BigDikCane

All-American
One game at a time... I swear I just want to make it to 9-0.... I think this team has a shot at making the playoffs

D

deleted7012

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS. GO. CANES!!!!!
LETS. GO. CANES!!!!!
LETS. GO. CANES!!!!!

wherrera8

Senior
When he said the "it takes 3 things" I thought he was going Al Blades on us. I was like nooooooo Pastor you cant say that.

MiamiVice7

Senior
"60-minute war"

"Make that catch, you gonna make that catch...make that play...gonna set it off"

Indeed.

You have to be thankful every day we have a real coach. Just listen to those few words you heard in the pregame speech from Coach Rick. Putting his players in the right frame of mind, emotionally focused on the goals. It was concise, powerful and effective.

Contrast that to meaningless jargon, of “trust your training” or “don’t rise to the occasion”. You want your players emotionally focused not scratching their heads wondering “what the fūck did he just say”

We’re not there yet, we’re getting closer, but Rick is doing the right things to keep us on the right path.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
You have to be thankful every day we have a real coach. Just listen to those few words you heard in the pregame speech from Coach Rick. Putting his players in the right frame of mind, emotionally focused on the goals. It was concise, powerful and effective.

Contrast that to meaningless jargon, of “trust your training” or “don’t rise to the occasion”. You want your players emotionally focused not scratching their heads wondering “what the fūck did he just say”

We’re not there yet, we’re getting closer, but Rick is doing the right things to keep us on the right path.
I shed a man tear every time I think of CMR and Manny compared to Fat Al and D'noo